Getting things signed

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
lil_miss_deacon

Getting things signed

Post by lil_miss_deacon »

How easy is it to meet the wigan players, can you just go and watch them train and get things signed like bradford or can you not? i've drawn a pic of andy farrell for my grandad and i wanted to go and get it signed for him. its pretty good if i do say so myself!
!Bradford4eva!
Warriors_ace_17

Re: Getting things signed

Post by Warriors_ace_17 »

Most Wigan players are very approachable, i went to see them train last year, and after the game they gave me one of the rugby balls they were using, and almost all of them signed it. So i wouldnt worry too much about wanting to get soemthing signed.
2004 YEAR OF THE WARRIORS (hopefully)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lil_miss_deacon

so would i be able to go and watch them train?
!Bradford4eva!
lil_miss_deacon

does anyone know when they train and do they train @ the jjb
!Bradford4eva!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

If you hang around the JJB reception and the gym near JJB you'll definitly see them. David Hodgson lives near me I could get his!! My estate is rugby heaven, all the new wigan lads come from near me :D so proud!!!!...anyway yes, the gym you can actually get in the jacuzzi thing with them too ya kno ;)
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
redhead

Post by redhead »

Thats not a good thing to know..I'll be coming down from Bradford just to sit there with them firing questions...the only time I generally get to meet them is when I wait around after finals had some geat laughs with some great players..and cried on Happy Franks shoulder bless him he was really cool. You guys done realise how lucky you are all I get to meet is Leeds and Bradford players round town with loads of lasses fighting to get close while Im fighting to get to the bar past them...
the little walnut