Cullen on SKY

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
medlocke

Cullen on SKY

Post by medlocke »

I'm falling asleep, damn this guy is boring, i have had to leave the room as i was nodding off, now he is included in the commentary, as if Eddie & Stevo weren't bad enough, still theres always Eastenders and Corrie i suppose :angry:
ancientnloyal

Re: Cullen on SKY

Post by ancientnloyal »

Big Brother eviction night...
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
turf

Post by turf »

I thought it was a good game tonight. It was close and it was tense.

I thought Ben Thaler had an outstanding game, and only sin binned Soloamoana on the advice of the flagwaver, who ran on to report the incident to him.

As for Ian Smith, well he has cost Bradford the game with that "try" that he chalked off for an "alledged" obstruction.

Thaler also kept the game flowing as much as he could and only penalised what he had to, and used common sense in the closing minutes with reguards to lying on/flopping/lying in the ruck etc.

Next game for Thaler:

Wigan v Saints next Friday!!!!!!! :eusa10: :eusa10:

We should be so lucky!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

We'll probably end up with the Klein/Ganson cobination again!!!!!! :angry: :angry:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I am not sure it is sensible having Cullen commentate on Wire. The bias is too obvious. He talks some rubbish too "commentating is harder than coaching" - If so why did you quit DOH

The game. The quality of RL was abysmal. However, it was very entertaining as the game went from end to end. For me it just shows how mediocre SL is. Whatsmore, the other 2 scores make a mockery of how competitive SL is.

The ref. Very good. His touchie need a rocket though.
turf

Post by turf »

Morph wrote:Listening to Cullen, I'm amazed he was coach for so long. The guy is a walking cliche. i bet no player at the club understood what he was on about. It was also good listening to the warrington biased commentary tonight as well. I've never known all three commentators cheering on one side consistantly throughout. Anyone else notice that when Semi Tadulala went in for a try Cullen went oh shhhii! then stopped himself.

Thaler was a joke, can't beleive he didn't go to the video ref when anderson scored, there was a hell of a lot of doubt on that one, for one Anderson wasn't sure himself if he'd scored.
That was actually an EXTREMELY good decision by Thaler because he got himself in a good position to see the ball grounded, and he DID ground the ball - eventually!!!! :D :D :D :D
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Initially it looked dubious but the later replay showed it was a deadset try.
turf

Post by turf »

cpwigan wrote:Initially it looked dubious but the later replay showed it was a deadset try.
And therefore, Thaler was 100% spot on about that particular incident, and was in a cracking position to see it.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

I was sorry to see Cullen leave Wire for two reasons , thought he may end up on sky talking cra* and secondly that Wire may be half decent with someone coaching who as the slightest idea of what he's doing :roll:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lil Feka's Dad

Post by Lil Feka's Dad »

turf wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Initially it looked dubious but the later replay showed it was a deadset try.
And therefore, Thaler was 100% spot on about that particular incident, and was in a cracking position to see it.
Such a good position he missed the forward pass!
Lil Feka's Dad

Post by Lil Feka's Dad »

The excellent ref also missed Clarke's helpful obstruction for the Hicks try.