Re: If you were the coach what...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

Post by pedro »

go out there and kill the ******* scouse ********!!!!
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Whilst im hear talking to you, sean long the long haired cnut is in that scums changing room telling them how much of a joke you all are and that theyre in for an easy match again.
Theyre already planning on when to put eastmond on to take the piss even more,

Now i believe in you guys and i know that you can go out there and totally dominate them.
Go out there and play with pride. Play for wigan, play for each other and your family.

Show the world how important it is to play for wigan warriors. Prove you are the best generation of players and are not playing in the shadows of past greats.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Anyone know a good Chinese chippy?

:lol: :roll:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

We all know who St helens are, the crowd certainly do... they're all here to watch you beat their rivals and its upto you to perform today. They are a different class to Leeds but if we keep to our game plan and listen to the bench we can win this. Oi, Feka... that maroon coloured suite from DFS you wanted to have a look at, its here on my phone, wait its ringing... who put it on silent? Mavis? im not home for tea mum im a... im at... Mum in working tonight... yeh mushy peas will have to do... about half 11. - Feka sorry here it's a 2 and a 1 with a poof - Mickey dont laugh at poof remember last time you did that David cried last season, he took offencse... sh** I have to go.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
KOOCH

Re: If you were the coach what would you say?

Post by KOOCH »

pieater-alex wrote:So picture this.

It's 5 minutes from kick off before Wigan take to the field to meet their bitter rivals Saints at a packed JJB stadium. You've got your players sat there in front of you. It's the last time you'll get too speak to them for 40 minutes. You've had a long week facing a lot of criticism from the media and fans. A lot of pride was lost last time the 2 sides met. You don't want it to happen again.

So what would you say? From a Wigan fans heart what would you say in your motivational speech? I'm sure it's a position most people would love to be in as I'm sure many of you would love to tell the players what it really means to you, so go on what would you say?
Right lads it's time to stop taking the proverbial**** out of the fans.They pay good*******money to watch this load of old****.Time to repay the loyalty shown to you by them.Don't ******* well back down in the face of adversity.Get some back bone and kick the living**** out of that big girls blouse long.And remember stuart you are the enforcer on the field not in mothercare.Come on you *******/******you can******* well do it. :devi: :devi: :devi: And remember i :inlo: you.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Sorry lads but i've benn found out, i'm not the top quality coach that everyone thought i was, i just inherited a decent team and added to it, therefore this is my last game in charge, from Monday you will have a new coaching teamwhich will include Shaun Edwards "Coach", Andy Farrell "Ast. Coach", Steve Hampson "Conditioner" and Barrie McDermott & Kelvin Skerritt will be working with the props, so come boys win one for me, Oh and Lockers, you won't be playing for Wigan for the rest of the season as i have traded you to Castleford for peter Lupton and and a crate of Ace federation :lol:
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

I've thought about what I would say many times it's one thing I would love to do although I still haven't come up with what I'd say depends what the players where like if they where sat in the changing rooms like it was just any other match I'd give them a good b*****ing, but if not then I'd try and g them up as much as possible to the point where they want to murder every single saints player who ever wore the shirt
phibes

Post by phibes »

"Right lads, I'm excited about this challenge, you should be excited by this opportunity to put Humpty Dumpty together again etc. First of all, let's forget about St Helens - imagine we're playing Leeds. Because this game is almost as important as when we play Leeds..."
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

your forgetting nobby is a yorkshire man!

therefore there will be no passionate stirring speech on friday pre-game!

he did his at our last home game!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Thus it what I'd like Noble to say:

"Right lads time to discuss the game plan, over to you Trent."

If it were down to me I'd probably have no voice left to give a team talk before the kick off because I'd have lost it balling them out all week, mostly telling them stuff right out of the John Monie defensive coaching manual.

I'd have them memorise that quote from Edwards about staying in the defensive line come what may and I'd tell 'em if they didn't to keep on walking out the stadium when they came off!

Dave