Noble isnt the problem

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
crookmeister

Noble isnt the problem

Post by crookmeister »

i believe its the players who are the problem

it is clear that there not as good as they should be

i know noble isnt a great coach as when he was at bradford he got handed the players and just continued the work of matthew elliot?

there needs to be some big changes at wigan and quick as whatever the problem is it is effecting us now and for the future.
cpwigan

Re: Noble isnt the problem

Post by cpwigan »

Trust me he is, he is Dorahay MK II
pedro

Post by pedro »

crookmeister wrote:i believe its the players who are the problem

i know noble isnt a great coach as when he was at bradford he got handed the players and just continued the work of matthew elliot?

there needs to be some big changes at wigan and quick as whatever the problem is it is effecting us now and for the future.
so he is the problem as he cannot improve a team only carry on the owrk
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

people are blaming noble but would you be happy if we finished same as last year in playoffs with a game before gf?
IN WANE WE TRUST
pedro

Post by pedro »

no as its not progress
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:

Trouble is a lot of those players have been resigned for next year so unless we have a superb leader next year who can man manage the players on the field then we will be phooked again next season
Depends on who decided to re-sign the players on new contracts.

The fact that Joe Lydon over-ruled Noble in the loaning of three players to other teams, indicates that there are some differences of opinion!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

NOBLE OUT

NOBLE OUT NOW

OUR ONCE GREAT CLUB IS BECOMING A LAUGHING STOCK
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

smudgerii

Post by smudgerii »

Noble is the 'main' problem along with the lack of 'on field' leadership.

Noble's ideas seem to be play to plan 'A' if it fails then go back to plan 'A'.... not got a clue how to change things mid game.

We need a strong captain, someone who can be the 'driving' force out on the pitch. Sick and tired of seeing them like dumb statues behind the sticks, with no one taking charge and pushing the team on.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:
butt monkey wrote:
TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote: Trouble is a lot of those players have been resigned for next year so unless we have a superb leader next year who can man manage the players on the field then we will be phooked again next season
Depends on who decided to re-sign the players on new contracts.

The fact that Joe Lydon over-ruled Noble in the loaning of three players to other teams, indicates that there are some differences of opinion!
Doesnt really matter, cause if noble stays we are phooked as i say

however looking at comments on other threads there may be light at the end of the tunnel :exc:
TEW, you miss my point. The excuse often made about the player's is that Wigan/Noble have re-signed them for whatever number of years.

If the coach cannot "gel" the players into some sort of cohesive team, why would he have offered new terms to these very same players that he cannot work with???

Surely he would have wanted more Noble type players as is often claimed (Plan A only, old Bradford way of playing, only needs "big" players etc). Not the same players that he often "claims" forgot what they had done in training.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

:eusa2: