WIGAN TONIGHT

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warriorwal

WIGAN TONIGHT

Post by warriorwal »

sat at home jumping up and down . couldnt make it tonight but enjoying commentary and now hkr are winning get on . even better i live near hull at work early in morning lots of hull fc golfers to wind up hehey
jolleymike

Re: WIGAN TONIGHT

Post by jolleymike »

sounds like trent is runing the shop with tim smith having a wow of a game

42 - 6 with kick to come

wish i could have gone but had to attend a call out from work so am sat at home now listening to GMR, i am glad that they turned a good performance.
who_ate_all_the_pies

Post by who_ate_all_the_pies »

64-6 kick to come. Not before time!!!! Just goes to prove that not a bad team on paper, all about attitute. Now we just need to know why the players couldn't be arsed for the last few weeks
And on the seventh day, God created Edwards.
warriorwal

Post by warriorwal »

I do care but if they carry on like that i wont worry about it come on WIGAN :D :D :D :D
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

People are easily pleased on one off performances, and certain teams are bogie teams to others. Wigan always play well against Hull FC, but where is the commitment against our old foe. Dead in the water, all season.
who_ate_all_the_pies

Post by who_ate_all_the_pies »

I'm not saying everything is great all of a sudden, but 2 points are 2 points. Yes there are still problems, but maybe the abuse the players got last week has finally hit home. Here's Hoping
And on the seventh day, God created Edwards.
warriorwal

Post by warriorwal »

one word panchitta pessimist cheer up and enjoy too many miserable people on here
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Honestly didnt want to go to the match tonight after all the poor performances of late .Were did this performance come from ?????? we knew the team had ability tonight they proved it glad i went now .
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Warriorwall, yes i fully agree, pessamist.
Like many people, I travel many miles (Sultanate of Oman)to see my team playing inconsistant in what they do. We have some real stars in our team not playing to their full potenial, which IMO is down to the training/coaching. Tommy used to break the line for london bronco's and regularily finish up under the posts yards ahead of trailing players. Seen nothing of that at wigan.
Pat Richards was a speedster at wests, he cant keep up with Cubby Brown now.
My old man spoke personally to calders two weeks ago, and he said he hasnt been timed over 100 metres since coming to Wigan but was checked weekly at Leeds. How can you judge a players improvement without specific goals. Nobble doesnt like the bloke, hence his move to HFC. If the team was conditioned right, with good attitude it would go a long way to being optamistic.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

To be honest i dont think they played to Nobles directives i think they played to their own abilities never seen the ball passed more and open rugby played no one man stuff down the middle the ball had width .