CLEAR OUT

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
OAMJSONA

CLEAR OUT

Post by OAMJSONA »

starting with NOBLE

YES Lets GET HIM OUT OF OUR CLUB

WE ARE ON A VERY SLIPPERY SLOPE

and all he can say is " We have got something to work with "

i have constantly said on this site since he came that he was useless
and i have started threads to get him out

NOW CLEAR OUT , AND CLEAR OFF NOBLE
you are hopless

Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

privateryan

Re: CLEAR OUT

Post by privateryan »

OH YEAH read TIME TO FACE FACTS THREAD
yay!
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

fully agree with getting noble out...]

then mathers.....
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Noble is the root cause of our problems. An amateur.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:Cp, A general question, What do you think of Trent this season?
Poorer season than last but if you look at most of our tries they still come from Trent's passes / kicks. Not bad for a half back playing in a poor team badly coached.
jackoh

Post by jackoh »

Been saying it all season. How poor we are , clueless in attack and defence .
There`s only one man responsible , Noble.
To make things worse he can`t motivate the team for big games . We shouldn`t need motivating when playing stains .
I`m sick of excuses from him .
Get rid of him SOOOONER THE BETTER !
ian b

Post by ian b »

Noble inherited this mess he did not cause it.The problem started long before Noble in the shape of those parasites lindsay and whelan.They cleared out numerous young players Briscoe,Robinson,Wild the list is endless,to pay the wages of our Aussie players.Barrett is possibly,what ever you think,the best standoff i have seen in superleague for years.Because he is going home i agree he should not be playing cos his heart isnt in it. we need to start having faith in our young talent ie S Tomkins and retain them on long contracts and within a couple of years we will have a team and not a group of individuals.I believe any coach would struggle at wigan at the moment.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

ian b wrote:Noble inherited this mess he did not cause it.The problem started long before Noble in the shape of those parasites lindsay and whelan.They cleared out numerous young players Briscoe,Robinson,Wild the list is endless,to pay the wages of our Aussie players.Barrett is possibly,what ever you think,the best standoff i have seen in superleague for years.Because he is going home i agree he should not be playing cos his heart isnt in it. we need to start having faith in our young talent ie S Tomkins and retain them on long contracts and within a couple of years we will have a team and not a group of individuals.I believe any coach would struggle at wigan at the moment.
Whats Noble done to change it ??????
Most of the present squad are on 3 year contracts apart from Bailey
How many Overseas players have we got in our squad compared to Saints and Leeds ?????
Noble does not know how to nurture young talent he never did at Bradford he always bought players in. Noble wont give them the chance.
So in bringing in Phelphs and Smith late in the season has this not shoved some young talent out of the equation.
Susi

Post by Susi »

Have to say we have been p!$$ poor all season (sorry for language).
We don't stand much chance of becoming better and have gone backwards for the last 5 years.

yes trent was brill last year, but not this,
why do we keep playing up the middle rugby and not use the wingers,
Why does noble/lenagen go for aussie imports (some of them iffy)
We need a consistant team with some experianced and some youth in preferably BRITISH talent
Yes we need a coach with pride and passion and a good game format whether this is noble or not is a different matter
I am a big fan of trent but he has been pants this year and yes the sooner he goes the better
I also like the look of timmy (but is this just to give us a first impression ]
lets use some of our young lads more having watched them again yesterday you have to say they have more about them than most of our current 1st ream
Lets have a thorough clear out and cut out all the dead wood irrespective of whom it is.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

pieater-alex wrote:
One player who must go - Richie Mathers. He is a waste of space he can't do anything right seemingly. Not good enough. Move pat ro fullback and promote Stanton or Ainscough for me.
I'd agree, although to be fair I thought he had a reasonable game on Friday, compared to some of the others. Made three good one-on-one tackles, for the first time ever!