Re: Feka in for extras.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

It is not the big deal that it is made out. Many players do extras. Some away from the club which says a lot about our staff IMO. I actually think that Feka looks weak at the present time. He needed to be losing weight as God says week by week. Sudden weight loss is not the best way to do things. Hopefully, in the long run itwill help.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

cpwigan wrote:It is not the big deal that it is made out. Many players do extras. Some away from the club which says a lot about our staff IMO. I actually think that Feka looks weak at the present time. He needed to be losing weight as God says week by week. Sudden weight loss is not the best way to do things. Hopefully, in the long run itwill help.
A little bit late in the season for me.However,if we are to retain him for next season then all well and good.Can only be of benefit to him in the long run.But then again at my size i can hardly complain.Going on hoiday soon just hope they do not weigh me instead of the hand luggage.Never be allowed on the plane. :cool:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:
cpwigan wrote:It is not the big deal that it is made out. Many players do extras. Some away from the club which says a lot about our staff IMO. I actually think that Feka looks weak at the present time. He needed to be losing weight as God says week by week. Sudden weight loss is not the best way to do things. Hopefully, in the long run itwill help.
Either way you just cant win:lol:

:eusa17:
Professional sports coaches should know that sudden decreases in weight are not advised. He should have been losing weight steadily from pre season onwards until the club were happy with his weight/conditioning
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

God wrote:For the whingers amongst us Feka is doing something about his fitness problems by going in early to training (7.30am), other players are also doing the same thing.
FYI he has been starting training at 7.00 am for the last 3 months!
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

In that article it says the secret to his weight loss has been sweat, sweat and more sweat.

What a load of bollohcs.

When you sweat, you will put the weight back on when you re hyrdrate yourself.

The way to weight loss is carb counting, having a calorie dephacit and doing cardio where the body will use stored fat as energy, theyre for burning the fat.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Jake

Post by Jake »

God wrote: For the whingers amongst us Feka is doing something about his fitness problems by going in early to training (7.30am), other players are also doing the same thing.

Which beggs the question why hasnt this been done sooner???

http://www.wigantoday.net/warriors/When ... 4427919.jp
I totally agree this should have taken place pre season not one game to go,I said before Feka was the laziest prop in super league, lets get our team in tip top condition before we kick off next season
pedro

Post by pedro »

Jake wrote:
God wrote: For the whingers amongst us Feka is doing something about his fitness problems by going in early to training (7.30am), other players are also doing the same thing.

Which beggs the question why hasnt this been done sooner???

http://www.wigantoday.net/warriors/When ... 4427919.jp
I totally agree this should have taken place pre season not one game to go,I said before Feka was the laziest prop in super league, lets get our team in tip top condition before we kick off next season

its not working as he was knackered after 10 mins on Friday