Not happy

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Tickle's Warbabe

Not happy

Post by Tickle's Warbabe »

I love my team, hate Saints-however Wigan was out played and if you give up which is what they did in second half it gets worse. Spent £150.00 ish on the day traveled for hours,not a happy bunny to see the team roll over and give up. Dont blast me down in flames for this message i still need more sleep and i just feel abit cross over the whole day. Not the team i saw out play the wire in semi. Fed up wigan girl signing off. :conf:
walshiered

Re: Not happy

Post by walshiered »

MAYBE THERE HEADS DID DROP BUT ATA THAT POINT THE CROWD NEEDED TO GET BEHIND THEM AND LIFT THEM BUT DID OUR HEADS DROP TOO? :roll: :roll:
mario

Post by mario »

I think the first half killed us off! Saints getting the rub of the green and all the 50/50 decisions. Must have been a great boost for them. I dont think we rolled over in the second half, just was'nt our day and nothing went for us!
Welsh Warrior

Post by Welsh Warrior »

Their try before half time was a killer blow. So many 50/50 decisions went aginst us in the first half didn't help either. Thought the big turning point was when Kevin Brown managed to get possesion for us on our line and then tried to offload in the tackle and they scored. Big, big blow. We were then 16 points down and its a big ask to come back from that. Had Dallas scored before they had it could have been different. Alas it wasn't.
mackie

Post by mackie »

me either! remember the grand final in oct pryce hits carney round the head and should have walked. yesterday feaunati (spelling?) hits brown round the head and should have walked. Common factor
Karl Kirkpatrick. Nuff said
In my opinion he has not enoguh strenght for the big games should have produced 2 red cards in these game an prodced none!
i am wigan till i die i know i am i'm sure i am i'm wigan till i die
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Well in my part of the stadium the crowd did get behind them when we conceded tries. We were with a bunch of crazy people singing our hearts out, we never gave up, don't know what the rest of you were doing then.
Wouldn't say the team gave up either, we got alot of decisions given against us, our lads tried it just didn't come off yesterday.
Like Carney said today, we'll bring the trophy home next time
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
southern warrrior

Post by southern warrrior »

We sung lots too in our part of the stadium too still got no voice which my missus love's !! but very proud of our young team we're building great bricks for future here brown,lockers,wildy,hock,tickle, robinson the list goes on.look at our great set of young'uns we have an in time we will be back to big game team we once were we got to the final which is a lot more than 70 odd teams did'nt so lets move on time to get behind them for the league i know we lost and its was stains(spit) an all but lets all look forward to hopefully another trip to the grand final !!! :D
warriors

Post by warriors »

The first thing i would like to say is: Sorry Rob for what i have said about Danny Orr. Coz he was crap. WE got him, coz we thought that he might be good. He has done a few alright things. But not as good as we expected.

I had one of the best seats ever. I thought that it would be a good game. I was shouting an cheering.

The video ref????? What was up with him????? He disaloud 2 trys??? An what was up with the ref, and touch judge. It has got to have been fixed. All the things that Saints got away with. Hope we dont have him again for the final.

Anyone that watched the game, when they got back. The *commentry*. They were totally biased. I cant beleive all the things that they were saying.

At the start of the match. Wigan did make a few cock ups. But when the video ref disaloud the trys. That is when i thought that Wigan started to die off. I feel sorry for Kevin Brown. He tryed so hard. But at the end, the state fo his face. I thought that Wigan would do alot better than they did. Especialy for their coach.

But hope we play better in the future, and get to the final. An show them all, we are (Simply The Best) :D
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Apology accepted mate! I am glad that more people are starting to share my feelings. I hope Betts feels it too. On the way to the JJB before, Mario and I were talking about Lindsays role in it all, does he force Gregory to pick him so he doesn't look daft for signing him?

I keep saying it, but I think Orr needs to be sidelined until he shapes himself, no player should be automatically on the team sheet!
Dean pritchard

Post by Dean pritchard »

:( :( :( :(

Bad day at the office Rob!
Long trip back too. To my mind gettin to the final means nowt if you don't win it. No one remembers the runners-up We tried real hard, and did'nt get a fair crack of the whip,and let the stains in for easy tries. We will bounce back, we always do. We've got the grand final to aim at.Lets get behind the Team. Not sure about Danny Orr at all- its just not happenin', is it? maybe we need to look elsewhere?

Take Care y'all
Deano
Harder than a coffin nail!Once a Warrior, always a Warrior!