Latics cheat again

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
THE 18th Man

Latics cheat again

Post by THE 18th Man »

is it just me of do latics have everything going for them at the right time.firstly there scummy owner moved the rugby to let them have'perfect' conditions for a draw against sunderland :badg: and lastly they get a penalty that was worse than the old trafford decision and then tacke somebody in the box and city dont get a penalty.

i never thought steve bennett and latics would stoop so low for what turned out to be 4 points

LATICS ARE SCUM :exc:
shawcross da warrior

Re: Latics cheat again

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i agree latics are scum but i think that penalty was 6 of one and half a dozen of another, debateable for sure...
turf

Post by turf »

They where three ATROCIOUS (spelling) decision in my opinion.

Old Trafford - Rob Styles. gave a penalty that was an absolute joke.

JJB - Steve Bennett, ignores a blatant penalty claim by City and yet gives a disgraceful decision for Latics.

There are some shocking referees in football today!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I think I am proud to boast that we in RL have a better bunch of referees!!!!! :D :D :lol: :lol:
Markus35

Post by Markus35 »

Great win and atmosphere yesterday.

City brought about 3k so it was nice to sit with 15kplus true Wiganers.

Now the rugby season it over lets all get behind Wigans other team. :D
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

"Now the rugby season it over lets all get behind Wigans other team."

No
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

why turf....

clown, ganson and silverwood etc have made sh**e decisions through out the year... :( :conf:
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

shawcross da warrior wrote:why turf....

clown, ganson and silverwood etc have made sh**e decisions through out the year... :( :conf:
Because Turf doesn't go to the games he listens to Stevo.

The really annoying thing about Ganson for example is he takes a really lenient view on holding down for 3/4 of a game and then randomly penalises somebody for it at a crucial time in the game when its no worse than anything previously. (See Lulu V Leeds)
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:Speaking of Latics, any one know of any their players with initials of "JG"? ??? Or even from a past season?
Johannes Gurterssohn?

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:
gpartin wrote:
Nobby`s Girl wrote:Speaking of Latics, any one know of any their players with initials of "JG"? ??? Or even from a past season?
Johannes Gurterssohn?

Who is he? Whats he like or was like? and do many people like him? Was he popular?
Sorry Nobby's Girl, I made him up..

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Nobby`s Girl wrote: :lol: For all i know he could have been real!
He might well be but it would be a massive coincidence if he did actually play for latics :lol:

Sorry NG :wink: