New Latics Troll

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

New Latics Troll

Post by cpwigan »

maja7619@yahoo.com

AKA Blue Boy
cpwigan

Re: New Latics Troll

Post by cpwigan »

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Mike both Trolls (or single Troll) posted the same posts
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

I,ve just got 3pm (not abusive) from the plank who posted about football being th biggest sport in the world & who's user name is derogatory to yourself.Football will always be the other sport in wigan though.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Cpwiganluvs cock wrote:Btw people around the world knows about Wigan Ath cause they play in the Premier League, basically almost every country have never heard or will ever hear of Wigan Warriors.

Athletic are the ones putting Wigan on the World Map
Football is the biggest sport - you won't find any arguments about that. However lots of people think that it is dull as ditch water. 90 minutes without out either side scoring hardly qualifies as "beautiful" as a spectacle

And anyway, if your beloved football is so great and we are so unimportant, what the **** are you doing on here? Sounds to me like you are either trying to convince yourself (because you won't convert anyone on here) that football is bigger in Wigan - or you have way too much time on your hands!

Even if Athletic are "putting Wigan on the map" I don't know why you think that associating the town of Wigan with mediocrity is such a good thing?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Cpwiganluvs cock wrote:making football popular everywhere thats what Im doing mate. Plus u might be small but ur still a competitor. It is not a monopoly for us until all our competitors are destroyed.
You already said that football is the most popular sport - are you going to continue your campaign until every person on the planet follows it?

If so; may I recommend that you go to Afghanistan - as I am sure there are lots of people there who don't like football either. Failing that the tribal areas of Pakistan aren't big on football either; Pakistan's number one sport is cricket.
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

You can add "Hitler" to that list - classy

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Maybe new members should have a probationary period where any posts have to be approved by a mod before they appear on the forum.

After 5 or 10 approved posts the user is allowed to post like everyone else?

That would save us from having to endure virginal billy no stars' inane rants while he waits for the onset of puberty?

Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Hi

I've made it so that new users cannot post PMs until they have 50 posts on the message board. I thought I did this yesterday but I failed.

Also, in a minute, the mods will have access to several new blocking and deleting features that should make it easier to prevent troll attacks from now on.

One word of advice - DON'T RESPOND TO TROLL POSTS - THATS WHAT THEY WANT. Just report them and they will be blocked and deleted. That's no fun for them.

Mike
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

There is football and then there is Wigan Athletic.