calls for a big prop

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ferreira

calls for a big prop

Post by ferreira »

tonga and somoa both showed they have good props! paul latue for somoa was it? sorry about spelling and that leauaki did he used to play union? im sure i have heard his name in union.
ste lord

Re: calls for a big prop

Post by ste lord »

I'm sure ridelle said lately that it was all in hand!!

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

ferreira wrote:tonga and somoa both showed they have good props! paul latue for somoa was it? sorry about spelling and that leauaki did he used to play union? im sure i have heard his name in union.

could be one of the three props that IL is going looking at in oz! :wink:
tom g

Post by tom g »

One of Luaki's brother plays for the All Blacks
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

ferreira wrote:tonga and somoa both showed they have good props! paul latue for somoa was it? sorry about spelling and that leauaki did he used to play union? im sure i have heard his name in union.
Forwards out of the samoan side, leuluia, hansen, lauitiiti, faiumu and solomona already play in super league with tony puletua signed for st helens. Leo-latu, guttenbeil and manu from the tonga side already plying their trade over here leaves very few possible options already unsigned from either team.
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
kirkamania

Post by kirkamania »

One of the Australian props would do :roll: :eusa10:
thomo

Post by thomo »

Where are the names of the props we are been linked with.
It is go obvious that we need a bigger pack and some size in it - will one foward sort that out.

Said it before and will keep on saying it - get the pack right, lay the platform and have go forward and then let the backs play.

I feel we need four front line props and some size in the second row - Hansen, Lockers, Bailey, Hock and Mossop need to put some quality bulk and power (not fat) on them in the off season to allow then to smash through tackles and knock people back.
Fletcher had never been replaced
Prescott needs some more size before be can be a super league prop - look at James Graham - great work attitude and courage but got knocked back in nearly every tackle
Sometime in life size matters!!!

This isn't really a rumour topic more a general obbservation and discusion on our pack - power in the pack
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

thomo wrote:Where are the names of the props we are been linked with.
It is go obvious that we need a bigger pack and some size in it - will one foward sort that out.

Said it before and will keep on saying it - get the pack right, lay the platform and have go forward and then let the backs play.

fletc was replaced by bailey ,who was replaced in the 3/4 by carmont

I feel we need four front line props and some size in the second row - Hansen, Lockers, Bailey, Hock and Mossop need to put some quality bulk and power (not fat) on them in the off season to allow then to smash through tackles and knock people back.
Fletcher had never been replaced
Prescott needs some more size before be can be a super league prop - look at James Graham - great work attitude and courage but got knocked back in nearly every tackle
Sometime in life size matters!!!

This isn't really a rumour topic more a general obbservation and discusion on our pack - power in the pack
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

any 1 know any cook island props
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
thomo

Post by thomo »

I was not critical of our current second row just feel that we are all a bit light in their in weight and size and they are all a little similar- mobile, great engines and hard workers but none have the ability to break through takcles or smash people back - ala Betts, Farrell, Fletcher etc and feel that an option or different combination could be a bit of size/impact compared with the workhorses