Australia v ENGLAND

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ancientnloyal

Australia v ENGLAND

Post by ancientnloyal »

12 minutes - 12-0 :conf:

why are we starting with 3 props?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
pedro

Re: Australia v ENGLAND

Post by pedro »

Wellens is being shown he is no as good as he thinks and the wing of Pryce, Gleeson and Gardner is woeful in defence.

The Leeds lads have turned up well for me looking good but have murdered us with the poor defence of the saints players (no biased intended as I have been cheering them all on)
weststandguy

Post by weststandguy »

refs as bent as a nine bob note,at least 12 points scored from bad calls :angry:
"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears..and I've been to St Helens"-john Bishop
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

CRAP!! :angry: [/b]
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

you could knock off 20 points and we are still taking a battering :(

I feel sorry for those who have paid out good money to go out and support the team.
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

Your not kidding, every player on the team should apologise for their non-performance. Ginger Graham man of steel? He should give the trophy back, we had no power or passion and I cant see how Tony Smith can improve the team with the squad he has. Just listening to the pair of dickeads commentating at the end of the game, they are an embarrassment talking complete and utter shite! Stevo is trying to blame the stars of yesteryear, who is he on about? The Aussies are just taking the piss, we will be lucky to beat the Kiwis.
pedro

Post by pedro »

He says the starts of yesteryear ala Senior, Morley and Peacock.

If Gardner ever plays for England again I will not watch his defensive decisions were terrible and nearky every try went down that wing. His pace to catrch Slater was laughable as he was going abckwards. Roby could not get the forwards around the pitch although when he did they get hammered.

I think we are just not good enough and can see us getting hammered against NZ next week.
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

Was planning to get up and watch it but over slept and missed it.........thank god.

Might watch some 'highlights' later on but by the looks of things it was a woeful display by England.
pedro

Post by pedro »

very
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

It's harsh to single out individuals in such a poor team performance, however:

Wellens is totally exposed at this level, if Lee Smith is fit next week put him there.
Sinfield never has and never will reproduce club form at international level.
Pryce never has. Who knows if he ever will?
Faasavalu has been lucky to see a Saints shirt this year. Forget where he is from, he is not good enough to be there.
Mickey Higham needs some involvement next week. We need options when there is no go forward.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS