Warriors.Com Wigan RLFC Player Sponsorship 2009

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Warriors.Com Wigan RLFC Player Sponsorship 2009

Post by cpwigan »

Wigan Warriors Player Sponsorship 2009
NEW FOR 2009! Sponsor you favourite Warriors player for the 2009 season and you will receive the following benefits…

Company branding & web link from the player profile page of Warriors website

Company branding in the Match Day Programme next to your chosen player profile

In Stadium electronic scoreboard acknowledgement when teams are announced and when your Player scores a Try or Goal

Four Cherry & Whites Silver Packages (inc Players Bar passes) to one Super League home game during the season (games will be selected by the club due to availability

The opportunity for TWO personal appearances by your chosen player over the season (availability subject to training and match schedules). (Not to be part of endorsements, the appearance can NOT be within 48 hours prior to a game, the total appearance being 2 hours – including travel time, & appearances need to be booked at least 21 days prior to the appearance)

TWO tickets to the pre-season dinner where you will sit with your chosen Player and his partner be taken on stage to present him with his 2009 playing shirt and subsequently receive a mounted photograph from the event

TWO tickets to the end of season “gala awards night” when your player will present his personally signed shirt to you and again receive a mounted photograph from the event.

First option to sponsor your chosen Player for the 2010 season.
cpwigan

Re: Warriors.Com Wigan RLFC Player Sponsorship 2009

Post by cpwigan »

Hi everybody,

We are proposing to sponsor Karl Pryce at £499 as that will give Mike / The Web Site the maximum publicity for that financial outlay.

In terms of payment, we require £25 from each person ASAP sent to my self either via paypal, posted cheque/money (details will be PMed). Just to add a receipt for every payment sent will forwarded to the person concerned and a copy will also be given to Josie Andrews. Josie and I are organising this on behalf of Mike who is very busy but keen for this to go ahead.

I personally would have liked Mike to attend one of these but unless he changes his mind all shown below will be drawn for. To give you an example of the good value our joint sponsorship offers and the reason we need to act ASAP. TWO tickets to the pre-season alone total £100 in value. Not bad value for a £25 investment.

Items that contributors will enter draws for

Four Cherry & Whites Silver Packages (inc Players Bar passes) to one Super League home game during the season (games will be selected by the club due to availability

The opportunity for TWO personal appearances by your chosen player over the season (availability subject to training and match schedules). (Not to be part of endorsements, the appearance can NOT be within 48 hours prior to a game, the total appearance being 2 hours – including travel time, & appearances need to be booked at least 21 days prior to the appearance)

TWO tickets to the pre-season dinner where you will sit with your chosen Player and his partner be taken on stage to present him with his 2009 playing shirt and subsequently receive a mounted photograph from the event

TWO tickets to the end of season “gala awards night” when your player will present his personally signed shirt to you and again receive a mounted photograph from the event.

A Wigan DVD Pack courtesy of me

Regards

Allan & Josie C/O Mike
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The club has put Karl Pryce on hold for us

Payment received so far:

1 Mike
2 CPWigan
3 From A To B
4 Ancient n Loyal
5 Geoff N
6 Highland Convert
7 Mr Sergent
8 Nobbys Girl
9 Josie Andrews
10 Adiddy
11 Mi Thor
12 Cherrywarrior
13 Mrs Feka
14 Mike Binder
15 CBWarrior
16 Trotski
17 Jaws
18 Lil Feka's Dad
19 Jarjar
20 Joyce Clancy & Sylvia Cunliffe
21 Vicki Lloyd & Shaun Middlehurst
22 Mackie1981
23 Exciled Warrior
24 Stacey C
25 Pedro

£10 Option

26 Medlocke (Paid) / Mrs B (Paid)
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

As a thought, for the draw for the prizes, are you going to run it so if one person wins, then they can't win another one (to make it fair on remainder of contributors).
Presume where 2 seats, there will be 2 draws rather that a ticket for 2 going to 1 person.
Perhaps you can put allnames in a hat and get someone from the club to draw the names out!

Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

just a thought but there are probabley some that can not afford 25 brick in the current climate myself included, was wondering whether payments of £10 would be accepted, personally i wouldn't be bothered if i forfitted the prize draws and all the added bonus's from the club, though i would be interested in the Wigan DVD pack courtesy of CP, just to be a part of the sponsorship would be great and you might get a few more willing to do the same rather than not bothering due to current state of the country.

just a thought
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Thats not a bad idea Medlocke. I will give it a day or two and see how many takers we have and then have a chat with Josie and see where we go.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:Thats not a bad idea Medlocke. I will give it a day or two and see how many takers we have and then have a chat with Josie and see where we go.
I think its a good idea as well, nice one Medlocke, was trying to reply earlier but pc crashed for 20 mins ok back online again now :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

CP my cheque is in the post mate, as is my one to AtoB for prediction league. Good idea of medlocks if it raises more money for the site, though im sure enough will come in from those who said they will pay the £25 for the player.

Also gd idea about only winning one price and ticket package being split up to give more people a chance to win.

As medlock said about forfiting a place in the price draw i think that would be fair, more so for the ones wh have said they would pay the £25 and have been as good as there word in payin up.

Im glad all this cold weather has given me loads of overtime to pay mine as well as xmas bill :lol:

Thats the most iv ever writen in hear i must be ill :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Mike Binder is on holiday, Yours Trots and Dave Os will take us up to about 14/15. I will give those out of the original 22 who said yes a couple of days before running the £10 option which I agree is an excellent idea by Medlocke as it may help 2 people that have been in contact. And many more.

Re The prizes. I would canvas everybody involved first but my only caution would be say at the pre season dinner when we get 2 tickets, would somebody not rather take their guest. A few of us know each other but for some it might be a bit odd going with a complete stranger. The prize of 4 is easier to split. I am just thinking aloud really.

I do think 1 win per entry is a good idea. Drawing.

I am not really interested in winning the prizes. Nor is Mike I believe. So for each prize I was going to allocate each person a random number and ask Mike to choose a number.
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

cpwigan wrote:Mike Binder is on holiday, Yours Trots and Dave Os will take us up to about 14/15. I will give those out of the original 22 who said yes a couple of days before running the £10 option which I agree is an excellent idea by Medlocke as it may help 2 people that have been in contact. And many more.

Re The prizes. I would canvas everybody involved first but my only caution would be say at the pre season dinner when we get 2 tickets, would somebody not rather take their guest. A few of us know each other but for some it might be a bit odd going with a complete stranger. The prize of 4 is easier to split. I am just thinking aloud really.

I do think 1 win per entry is a good idea. Drawing.

I am not really interested in winning the prizes. Nor is Mike I believe. So for each prize I was going to allocate each person a random number and ask Mike to choose a number.
Thats ok with me CP as you sy we can kick idea's about re the prize draw criterior as prob only the game packeage would be of any use to me or end of season dinner given my distance from Wigan. But as you said it can be discussed

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx