Images section

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Images section

Post by Mike »

Hi everyone, I've opened the images section. A search facillity will follow very soon. If you see an image of a Wigan player or match anywhere on the net, you can add it to the site and it will be stored here perminantly. Just send me an email if you want to help by contributing images of Wiganers.

ALso, I've added an injuries section and some league tables since last time. If you want to contribute to these, or anything else, just let me know.

Does anyone have any suggestions about what should be on the site? I'm planning avoting system and a player rating/team picking system like the old site....

Mike
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
AJ

ideas

Post by AJ »

yeah a vote would be good, i loved them on ur old site

also erm fans columns about events at the club, the team and rl in gerneal say every month

a sl fans guide, guides to stadiums etc (wot happened to the jjb directions i sent you mike??)

player of the month award, done by voting ??
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
Mike
Site Admin

good ideas

Post by Mike »

I've made the direction a little more accessible by adding a direct link in the menu. The site will keep expanding like this in future when people request information.

Does anyone one have directions to any away grounds? The site is set up to include details about all stadia, not just the Warriors grounds.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Brian

Emotion Board?

Post by Brian »

Hi Mike.
First of all may I congratulate you on a cracking new up and coming site.
Is there any chance of getting an emotions board? (the smiley images etc)

Brian.
From The Glasgow Branch.
Mike
Site Admin

how about this

Post by Mike »

Here's some emoticons....

You can flag your messages with them if you like.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Pie_Eater14

images!

Post by Pie_Eater14 »

How do you post images on the site i emailed you yesterdaay and i thowt it would be eaisier for u to just tell me in here cos then everyone can see and save you the trouble of keep typing the same thing.Shaun
By far the greatest team, the world has ever seen
Mike
Site Admin

A couple of days

Post by Mike »

In a couple of days I'll have the system set up to upload images onto the site. You'll also
be able to upload icons for your user account etc.

When you upload images you will own them and be able to enter the captions and description of the image. They will be linked to news stories where appropraite, just like all the other images on the site.

I'll give everyone permissions to upload images.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐