Who's to blame this week?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Who's to blame this week?

Post by ancientnloyal »

suggestions?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
mackie1981

Re: Who's to blame this week?

Post by mackie1981 »

Noble
Three words for Mr Lenagan
Noble out now!!!!!!!
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

Brian Noble!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

No, be fair. The men to blame are the same ones that were/are to blame last week, this week and all pre season; Noble and IL.

I cannot publish what I know but our club is in a mess.
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

JJ wrote:I Think Mr Noble.
This team seems very dispondent and unhappy.
My feelings are there's something not right in the camp, I wounder if the team is unhappy with Mr Noble,s game plan.
:blush:
What game plan??
pedro

Post by pedro »

Riddells turning out good...just watched Higham outplay KC and Roby for most of the game. Same old story. Whats the point of a warm weather training camp working on ball play when we obviousoly do not utilise it as we drop the ball left right and centre all the time.

Mistake, Mistake, mistake......poor!
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

cpwigan wrote:No, be fair. The men to blame are the same ones that were/are to blame last week, this week and all pre season; Noble and IL.

I cannot publish what I know but our club is in a mess.
We've just been chatting after seeing the result and thinking, 'what is going on at Wigan?' There must be an agenda somewhere. There's no way that some of the things going on are right. For example, letting Mickey Higham go, allowing ourselves to be bullied into playing at Widnes for a 'home' game and... and seeing the way the team are playing at the moment. What the **** is going on????
I hate to be defeatist but I can't see us winning anything this season. BN out? I don't know. All I can say is that we are presently an average rugby league team. Yet we have everything that most teams don't in terms of support, history and finances. I think the comment made by CPWigan is absolutely terrifying. I hope that something changes drastically now so that we can build for the next few seasons. Saints win tonight and we go down again..... This is killing me. :(
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
The Eclipse

Post by The Eclipse »

Well after last weeks disaster, BN didn't see fit drop one of his super overseas players, when was the last time he did ?

So I don't think we can expect him to do so this week, he has to justify his and their place at the club.
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

just read Noble's excuses. its pathetic he said we are getting better and better. we have been getting 'better and better' for 3 years and every time we get better we go worse.
as the old saying goes 'take one step forward, two steps back'
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The players do not support Noble nor IL for that matter. When a coach loses his players that is a problem. When a coach and owner lose their players that is a disaster.