Friday night ...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
100% Warrior

Friday night ...

Post by 100% Warrior »

I'm sure all supporters agree that Friday's home game is a must win if we're to get our season going. Which team would you select? My 17 would be:

1. Richards
2. Ainscough
3. Goulding
4. Carmont
5. Roberts
6. S. Tomkins
7. Smith
8. Fielden
9. Leuluai
10. O'Carroll
11. Hansen
12. O'Loughlin
13. J. Tomkins

14. McIlorum
15. Hock
16. Feka
17. Prescott

I do think that Riddell will be a class player but for some reason we're not seeing what he can do yet.
GeoffN

Re: Friday night ...

Post by GeoffN »

100% Warrior wrote:I'm sure all supporters agree that Friday's home game is a must win if we're to get our season going. Which team would you select? My 17 would be:

1. Richards
2. Ainscough
3. Goulding
4. Carmont
5. Roberts
6. S. Tomkins
7. Smith
8. Fielden
9. Leuluai
10. O'Carroll
11. Hansen
12. O'Loughlin
13. J. Tomkins

14. McIlorum
15. Hock
16. Feka
17. Prescott

I do think that Riddell will be a class player but for some reason we're not seeing what he can do yet.
Absolutely spot on, I'd say. I might have Roberts instead of Richards at fb, if only because of Pat's ability to score from high kicks to the corner (though I accept that Pat's probably better defensively).
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

100% Warrior wrote:I'm sure all supporters agree that Friday's home game is a must win if we're to get our season going. Which team would you select? My 17 would be:

1. Richards
2. Ainscough
3. Goulding
4. Carmont
5. Roberts
6. S. Tomkins
7. Smith
8. Fielden
9. Leuluai
10. O'Carroll
11. Hansen
12. O'Loughlin
13. J. Tomkins

14. McIlorum
15. Hock
16. Feka
17. Prescott

Would love to see that team on the pitch but somehow i think BN will not change.
kirkamania

Post by kirkamania »

jaws1 wrote:

1. Richards
2. Ainscough
3. Goulding
4. Carmont
5. Roberts
6. S. Tomkins
7. Smith
8. Fielden
9. Leuluai
10. O'Carroll
11. Hansen
12. O'Loughlin
13. J. Tomkins

14. McIlorum
15. Hock
16. Feka
17. Prescott

Would love to see that team on the pitch but somehow i think BN will not change.
Agree with that entirely.

I don't think their is 1 Wigan fan that would not want to see that side but whilst under Noble it simply isn't going to happen
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

love the team but unless we get injuries to the players you've dropped it will never happen under Noble. although that side could win us a few matches
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:Iv heard Piggy, Bailey (shoulder), Richards and Phelps (ankle) has taken knocks.

Cant remember where i red it tho sorry. It was late last night.

it was at the end of Nobles review of the match on the offical club site
superleague

Post by superleague »

100% Warrior wrote: I'm sure all supporters agree that Friday's home game is a must win if we're to get our season going. Which team would you select? My 17 would be:

1. Richards
2. Ainscough
3. Goulding
4. Carmont
5. Roberts
6. S. Tomkins
7. Smith
8. Fielden
9. Leuluai
10. O'Carroll
11. Hansen
12. O'Loughlin
13. J. Tomkins

14. McIlorum
15. Hock
16. Feka
17. Prescott

would love to see that team, NOBLE wake up and realise thats our strongest and most balanced team. please pick this side :eusa10: