World Most Annoying Fan EVER

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
THE 18th Man

World Most Annoying Fan EVER

Post by THE 18th Man »

in the corner of the away end where a bunch of Salford fans and there was one bloke who was a wind up merchant. he was about 60 but acted like a six year old and claimed Wigan controlled the ref and also EVERY pass was forward.

i think there was 2 women Wigan fans who were there and i heard one of them say KP is doing nothing and we've sponserd him so hopefully she is a member of the forum and can vouch for this guy being a complete idiot and wind up
cpwigan

Re: World Most Annoying Fan EVER

Post by cpwigan »

Di she have spikey short hair? If so that is Josie
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:Di she have spikey short hair? If so that is Josie
Bugger off you little tinker, I was no where near the Salford bit, I was way over the other side and not at the end either, I was bang behind the sticks, and I've got about 500 Wigan witnesses :wink: and a camera man and two Salford stewards to back me up that I didn't cause any trouble m'lord :roll: :lol: oh and Reevezie was behind me too :cool:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

You missed most of the reserves though. I was looking for you. Part timer lol Vikki Lloyd and her mob were on early, same time as me.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Bugger off you little tinker, I was no where near the Salford bit, I was way over the other side and not at the end either, I was bang behind the sticks, and I've got about 500 Wigan witnesses :wink: and a camera man and two Salford stewards to back me up that I didn't cause any trouble m'lord :roll: :lol: oh and Reevezie was behind me too :cool:
Now now Josie, getting personal! :eh: :wink:
You only clicked on this thread 'cos you thought it was about you, didn't you?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Now now Josie, getting personal! :eh: :wink:
:o This site has gone down. I blame the mods. :D

Especially Dave O and From A "Thou shalt not covet my Barrow Ticket" To B :hehe:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:You missed most of the reserves though. I was looking for you. Part timer lol Vikki Lloyd and her mob were on early, same time as me.
Yeah I know that was an oversight on my part, thought they played tomorrow and booked the coach there at the beginning of the week :blush: was only yesterday realised it was a curtain raiser was very annoyed but got there for the 2nd half. I've already apologised to some of the lads that I missed the first half and they forgave me :roll:

So you know it wasn't me then at the Salford end/corner causing problems..... had enough trouble trying to cause probs at my side :lol: :lol:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:
GeoffN wrote:
Nobby`s Girl wrote: Now now Josie, getting personal! :eh: :wink:
You only clicked on this thread 'cos you thought it was about you, didn't you?
I take it as thats your opinion?
Sorry Gem, no offence intended, should have said you 'little big tinker' :cool:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Nobby`s Girl wrote: :lol: duh, me only just realised.. Thought GeoffN was refearing to me being the "most annoying fan ever" Was about to start a fight! :lol:

Still getting personal with CP Josie :o :wink: :lol:
Yeah I know but he's can take it :roll:
Warrior10

Post by Warrior10 »

I lost two of my mob on 32 minutes and didnt see them again, got back to my car and their car had gone, wasn't really interested in where they had gone, was too busy watching rugby lol