Best Wigan RL Moment?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Best Wigan RL Moment?

Post by cpwigan »

Manly personally
gpartin

Re: Best Wigan RL Moment?

Post by gpartin »

Manly,
Brisbane,
Bradford comeback complete.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

sts helens when Luke Robinson made e debut ,we were 22-0 down and went on to win with robinson scoring hat rick

boundry park bolton semi final vs bradford we won 75-10 i think

manley at central park

and slip me mind who we played but aussie team at anfield

and more recent the bradford comeback ,last 10 mins best athmosphere i have ever experienced including all my wembley trips
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

So would you Alex. Wigan have to pay match officials danger money before they agree to go to Orrell. At the last academy match Josie had 2 car park attendants in headlocks (grapple tackles) for letting her parking spot go to Mick Hogan.
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

Good Friday 2003- Wigan Warriors 24-22 St Helens.

Wigan given no hope with nine regular players missing, Wigan had to borrow Jon Whittle from Orrell RU just to field a team. Kevin Brown on his debut rushing out of the line to tackle Darren Albert, Mark Roberts working until he literally could not stand any more and Stuart Raper sprinting down the West Stand at the end of the game.

A quote from RedV the St Helens fans site after that match
Alls I seen today was at least 14 of the 17 players going through the motions, no effort or pride in the jersey whatsoever.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

mike binder wrote:
and slip me mind who we played but aussie team at anfield
Penrith... Don't think they took it very seriously though IIRC
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Alls I seen today was at least 14 of the 17 players going through the motions, no effort or pride in the jersey whatsoever.
Sounds familiar!

ian b

Post by ian b »

Penrith mr Binder!!
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

Definately Bradford comeback. Still get a smile on my face when i think about it. Wish i had it on dvd to watch to cheer me up.
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

One better than that Leyther as a comeback
Hull v Wigan at the Boulevard in a cup match if my memory serves me right we losing i think 22 -0 and came back and won 23-22.There was a freezing wind coming off the North sea straight into the faces of the Wigan team first half .