Should Fielden go?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ddtftf

Should Fielden go?

Post by ddtftf »

Its plain to see that Fielding does not want to play for Wigan. I would go as far as to say he is possibly the worst buy that Wigan have made. Noble took our best forward of the night Coley off, and left the worst forward Fielding on. I sometimes wonder if Noble is taking the
p--s.
cpwigan

Re: Should Fielding go?

Post by cpwigan »

Is he letting the team down? Yes
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Twice Fielden lost the ball. Video clearly showed it was two strips. What else did he do wrong. Great game and the knockers are on first as predicted, Jim
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Both Fielden and Coley out for mine at the end of the season, bring in Lynch and O'meley that'll Git'r done
turf

Post by turf »

highland convert wrote:Twice Fielden lost the ball. Video clearly showed it was two strips. What else did he do wrong. Great game and the knockers are on first as predicted, Jim
Both of them where clear knock ons for me. He had a bad game tonight. Our worst player, out of a very good performance.
R Douglas

Post by R Douglas »

turf wrote:
highland convert wrote:Twice Fielden lost the ball. Video clearly showed it was two strips. What else did he do wrong. Great game and the knockers are on first as predicted, Jim
Both of them where clear knock ons for me. He had a bad game tonight. Our worst player, out of a very good performance.
I stand up for him but tonight it stood out like a sore thumb. He's lost it. Graham showed him up. All crdeit to Coley, he deserves defence against the knockers tonight.

To put it simply, I stood behind the posts at Leeds a few weeks ago and saw a brick wall in Leuluai, a nut case in Bailey and a thug in Bailey repeatedly run the ball in from kick offs. They scared me! Fielden, Coley and Prescott don't come close to matching up!

Mr Chairman, please sort it out
R Douglas

Post by R Douglas »

R Douglas wrote:
turf wrote:
I stand up for him but tonight it stood out like a sore thumb. He's lost it. Graham showed him up. All crdeit to Coley, he deserves defence against the knockers tonight.

To put it simply, I stood behind the posts at Leeds a few weeks ago and saw a brick wall in Leuluai, a nut case in Bailey and a class act in Peacock repeatedly run the ball in from kick offs. They scared me! Fielden, Coley and Prescott don't come close to matching up!

Mr Chairman, please sort it out
Apologies . . . too many beers already!
R Douglas

Post by R Douglas »

God wrote:Yes, Fielden lost Wigan the game. His innability to tackle Roby 1 on 1 directly resulted in a Stains try.

Lost us good field position twice and made no yards at all.
Prescot did more in his first spell than Fielden did in the whole game.

Lynch in Fielden out. Oh btw who the hell is Fielding???
Hey i'm sorry, didn't realise God the Spellchecker was on the site
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

He should go Prescott showed him up tonight and coley!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
turf

Post by turf »

It's only a spelling mistake for god sake. :conf: