Disappointed again!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
BIG JOHN

Disappointed again!

Post by BIG JOHN »

I have three points to make and I realise that not everyone will agree or wish to comment, but hear goes,(1) For the life of me I cannot understand how a club (HKR) has risen from the ashes to beat us consistently, were we really in such a bad shape under M Lindsay? that it will take years to put right? (2) I would prefer that the management & coaching staff stay quiet when we loose because I am fed up with hearing the same comments/excuses (3) It is becoming increasingly expensive to support our team and I for one will be considering if I can continue to spend so much money, season ticket, away travel, magic weekend ect ect ect.

:( :( :(
turf

Re: Disappointed again!

Post by turf »

BIG JOHN wrote:I have three points to make and I realise that not everyone will agree or wish to comment, but hear goes,(1) For the life of me I cannot understand how a club (HKR) has risen from the ashes to beat us consistently, were we really in such a bad shape under M Lindsay? that it will take years to put right? (2) I would prefer that the management & coaching staff stay quiet when we loose because I am fed up with hearing the same comments/excuses (3) It is becoming increasingly expensive to support our team and I for one will be considering if I can continue to spend so much money, season ticket, away travel, magic weekend ect ect ect.

:( :( :(
Aren't we all fed up. I wish Noble just wouldn't speak altogether, whether we in or not, because he just comes out with the same cr*p!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
jammie

Post by jammie »

well apparenty lenegan is hinting he might get another contract so get used to the c**p becaues we might hear it a bit longer yet :conf: :conf:
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

turf

Post by turf »

jammie wrote:well apparenty lenegan is hinting he might get another contract so get used to the c**p becaues we might hear it a bit longer yet :conf: :conf:
We are doomed!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
BIG JOHN

Post by BIG JOHN »

Mr Lenegan can hint all he wants, but stay quiet and inform his coaching staff to do the same when we lose or come up with something NEW to say.