scummings email address

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian b

scummings email address

Post by ian b »

I know someone printed it the other night.Could it be printed again please.I have to write to this prat,how dare he blame the hooter,telling wigan to get a new louder one.Everyone bloody heard it apart from that bleedin retard reffing the game and thats the best cummings can do.I know writing wont change anything but at least i can vent my anger at this clown :angry:
cpwigan

Re: scummings email address

Post by cpwigan »

He will not give you a decent reply. He fobs everybody off from what I have been told.
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

give me his address

lets get sorted proper

he is a pratt of the worst kind
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

ian b

Post by ian b »

Thankyou jj :D now to give him some stick!!.Cp i know he probably wont reply to me,but at least i can get it off my chest!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

JJ wrote:Here is Mr Scummings e,mail address

askstuart@rfl.uk.com
:(
askstuart@rfl.uk.com
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

sent him 1 asking him to resign for the sake of Rugby League
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
BriH

Post by BriH »

Don't waste your time emailing Mr Cummings.
Even writing to him directly probably won't get a reply - done it a few times: nowt.
Your best bet is to write to Mr Cummings, but make sure you copy your letter to the RFL Chairman, Richard Lewis. That works!
Gezza48

Post by Gezza48 »

Sent him an e-mail last night - he replied this morning.

Dear Stuart,

I write with reference to the latest howler from one of your officials. It appears that Richard Silverwood was the only person at the JJB that did not hear the hooter at half-time. This is outrageous and as you should be well aware a decision like the one he made can completely alter the course of a match.

It appears that the Match Commisioner heard the hooter and presumably all the officials are in contact with one another so this should not have happened. It is simply not good enough but unfortunately you do not seem answerable to anyone.

I would be interested in what you have to say about this mistake.

Gerry,

Thank you for your e mail.

All the field officials and most of the players were unaware of the fact that the siren sounded. Sean O’Loughlin, the Wigan captain, confirmed in a conversation with Richard Silverwood that he too had not heard the siren.

The Match Commissioner is not wired up to the field officials and therefore would not be able to inform them.

Regards,

Stuart

Stuart Cummings

Match Officials Director

Match Officials Department

RFL

Room 113, First Floor, Cavendish Hall, Headingley Campus, Leeds Metropolitan University, Leeds. LS6 3QS

Phone - 0113 274 6505

Fax -

Mobile -

stuart.cummings@rfl.uk.com

http://www.therfl.co.uk

He does reply - but his responses like him and his officials are crap!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Yet Mr Silverwood heard the full time hooter :wink:
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Have the club made any kind of statement on this?. The JJB is one on the better Rugby grounds in the league and its an attack on our facilities. Also he said its the not the first time the hooter hasn't been heard which means either they have not informed Wigan or wigan have not acted on the information. Either way someone is at fault therefore an investigation should conducted and the guilty party made to publically explain.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure