Tim Smith

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Tim Smith

Post by cpwigan »

Tim has flown home owing to a member of his family (mother IIRC) being seriously ill. He is planning to return. - Nailed on information. No speculation required.
cherrywarrior

Re: Tim Smith

Post by cherrywarrior »

Oh dear!!! Hope she gets better soon!!!
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
ajsefc

Post by ajsefc »

cherrywarrior wrote:Oh dear!!! Hope she gets better soon!!!
All the best Mrs Smith, get well soon
'I have a good stand up wash in that sink once a week'
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Here's hoping to a speedy recovery Mrs Smith!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Rugby always takes 2nd place to an event like this, i hope smith can cope and surrounds himself with the right people to help him. My thoughts are with the family
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Wigan will not rush Tim Smith back from Australia to play in Friday's Carnegie Challenge Cup quarter-final against Salford.

The 24-year-old stand-off flew home on the eve of last night's Super League game at Warrington due to a close family illness.

In his absence, the Warriors went down 16-8 to miss the chance of climbing into the top eight and leave the Cup as their best chance of securing silverware this year.

Wigan take on Salford at the JJB Stadium on Friday knowing they are just 160 minutes away from a trip to Wembley but coach Brian Noble is not putting any pressure on his playmaker to return in time to play.

"Tim flew home for personal reasons," he said. "We don't know when he will be back.

"It's important he takes care of his family problems. He's got our full support."
http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague ... Wigan.html
wm_warrior

Post by wm_warrior »

Hope Mrs Smith Gets Better Soon.
Wigan warriors 2010 engage superleague champions

Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

It seems that the lad has no end of problems. Just when he was starting to play well.

Still, Rugby just doesn't matter next to this. All the best Timmy. Come back when you're ready and not before.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."