Mark Flanagan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
The Eclipse

Mark Flanagan

Post by The Eclipse »

Does anyone know if his contract is up at the end of the year ?
If it is then i hope he gets another offer.

If Wigan lose Flanagan to resign Bailey it will be a travesty.
highland convert

Re: Mark Flanagan

Post by highland convert »

Flannigan stood up well but he is not yet up to Bailey's standard. Defo a keepie though.
Jim
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

heard a whisper that he's coming over to australia to play reserve grade, i believe his g.f has a job over here.
pedro

Post by pedro »

highland convert wrote:Flannigan stood up well but he is not yet up to Bailey's standard. Defo a keepie though.
Jim
Have to disagree Jim, he hits like a train and has more pace and can pass (apart from the break :)) never really rated him before but the last 2 games him and all the lads have stood up.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

The logical thing to do is play him hooker off the bench then its no need for musical chairs.
pedro

Post by pedro »

I agree with that
LooseHead

Post by LooseHead »

After two games when he's been told to go out and tackle he's shown loads of promise ; cant wait to see what he can do when he's allowed to run a bit wider out and use the ball more.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Standishwarrior is on the money although it could change.
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

jaws1 wrote:The logical thing to do is play him hooker off the bench then its no need for musical chairs.

THANK GOD SOMEONE ELSE HAS SAID THAT!!!!!! Its what I have been saying for weeks, dont weaken one position to make another stonger, surely there must be one of the young lads who would put there hand up and say, yeah i will give it a go at hooker, rather than keeping swapping everyone else around every 20mins of a match!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :eusa17:
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

pedro wrote:
highland convert wrote:Flannigan stood up well but he is not yet up to Bailey's standard. Defo a keepie though.
Jim
Have to disagree Jim, he hits like a train and has more pace and can pass (apart from the break :)) never really rated him before but the last 2 games him and all the lads have stood up.
He is one of the youngsters Wigan must keep hold of, for sure.