Dave O

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
cpwigan

Dave O

Post by cpwigan »

I cannot believe Dave went on holiday at such a time :D He would have been in his element disecting posts and deliberating. Anybody else miss Dave O
turf

Re: Dave O

Post by turf »

Yes.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

cpwigan wrote:I cannot believe Dave went on holiday at such a time :D
Me either
He would have been in his element disecting posts and deliberating.
Yes
Anybody else miss Dave O
No
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Been to the dentist, miss that tooth too but the pain relief makes it worth it :)
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

cpwigan wrote:I cannot believe Dave went on holiday at such a time :D He would have been in his element disecting posts and deliberating. Anybody else miss Dave O
Mike will need to increase server space for when he gets back...
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Well I am back and sadly what has gone on in my absence was all too predictable in particular Noble being out coached by Smith right from team selection to tactics.

The apartment had BBC1 so I saw the game but decided not to hit the Internet Cafe afterwords as it was better to forget it and get back to enjoying the holiday.

Got to say its interesting reading the various threads that have cropped up in the meantime. Roberts defensive frailties exposed seems a good one and of course Noble's part in our semi final loss.

I now see IL has more or less said we won't singing anyone for 2010 which was something else I was expecting given who we were singing up again.

Hardly a great few weeks to be a Wigan supporter.

Dave

standofftfield

Post by standofftfield »

Glad your back
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

standofftfield wrote:Glad your back
Thank you! An interesting time to be in Majorca with bombs going off. When on holiday I make a point of not reading the a papers or watching TV (had toi make an exception for the semi) and so was oblivious to the fact three more bombs went off in Palma on the Sunday - so we took a day drip there on the Monday and were wondering why a few things were closed and there were lots of police around!

Dave