metal arm

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

metal arm

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

this story had made my week....already!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 266401.stm

Hull KR have released prop Nick Fozzard from the final year of his contract to enable him to return to St Helens.

The 32-year-old spent five seasons at St Helens before joining Rovers on a two-year deal in September 2008.

Fozzard will be a replacement for New Zealand international Jason Cayless, who is quitting St Helens after failing to recover from a shoulder injury.

brillant!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

MrDave

Re: metal arm

Post by MrDave »

Quite a strange move really, Puletua, Graham, Fa'asavalu and Hargreaves having been doing a good job for them this season and they still have Cayless to come back from injury.

Either Saints are planning on getting rid of a prop or Fozzard had an agreement that he would end his career at St Helens.

Saints could easily find a young and better prop than Fozzard without breaking the bank.
XIII

Post by XIII »

I was told by a Stains fan that Rovers have messed up their figures, and have released Mr Fozard to Saints and have agreed to pay part of his wages too! :lol:
Wigan Till I Die!!

We've had Barrett and Kenny, Edwards and Hanley, Boston and 8 IN A ROW!!!
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

Well Cayless is retiring so that leaves them with Graham, Hargreaves, Puleatoa (sp) and Fastontheloo. Bringing back Mr Elbow must add some weight to the rumours about Graham leaving????
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

LMAO, average age must be 46 now :lol: :lol:

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

sheepdip

Post by sheepdip »

I am sure I saw Private Godfrey and Captain Manwerring on the Saints bench on Saturday.
"A STRONG LEEDS IS GOOD FOR THE GAME" (Gratian, H 2006)
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

Some quick stats:

St Helens
First 13 (Average): 29
First 17 (Average): 29
Squad (Average): 25
Squad (Total): 748
16-21: 10
22-27: 6
27+: 12