Graham

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ian b

Graham

Post by ian b »

i got told last night that Ginger is a done deal and is coming to Wigan next season.The guy who told me said it had come from someone high up in the club
centralparkforever

Re: Graham

Post by centralparkforever »

Sure I have mentioned this in another topic. Saints are skint and have had enough of Graham and his squabbles with Potter.A big fee has been agreed already.
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

Is that why he was relatively on his best behavior last night with his future team mates? Which prop is going if if he is coming? We have Coley, Fielden, Feka, Prescott, O Carroll...
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Fielden would be viable on wages. Graham would soak that up. Fielden is old enough to goto pastures new (Celtic) and celtic have plenty of wages to fill...

Graham at wigan? good move imo. The problem is we need someone to compliment him in the forwards, would feka,coley prescott or ocarroll do that?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
centralparkforever

Post by centralparkforever »

Graham would probably take the salary vacated by Hock,offload Prescott and then we may get somewhere.
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

my mood has just lifted. with the thought of Michael Maguire here and the best prop in super league things could go well for us next year
outback wiganer

Post by outback wiganer »

THE 18th Man wrote:my mood has just lifted. with the thought of Michael Maguire here and the best prop in super league things could go well for us next year
Sounds familiar. Didn't we all say the same when Noble and Fielden arrived !!!
R Douglas

Post by R Douglas »

outback wiganer wrote:
THE 18th Man wrote:my mood has just lifted. with the thought of Michael Maguire here and the best prop in super league things could go well for us next year
Sounds familiar. Didn't we all say the same when Noble and Fielden arrived !!!

Got to be better than turning up on a cold winter's night in Feb., all enthusiastic, raring to go, and getting beaten again by Wakey, with Nobby telling us "we didn't do what we said we do in practice", and "trophies aren't won before May".

We'd gone a long way to Saturday night's result by May, when we had no chance of a week off/home draw in the play offs.

Excuses need to stop now. IL has been brave, shown little compassion for a geneuinely nice guy, who has not gone on to provide the consistentcy of results that we deserve, and in my opinion, whether we've said it before or not, let's get behind the new guy and if his results begin to move us forward, get behind him!

Star players are not the most important thing, the Leader and the Team are the number 1 priority.
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

Was talking to graham a few weeks back in Maloneys.Obviously the inevitable happened and i asked when you coming wigan.

he said "give me fieldens wage and i'll be there tomorrow" lol

We talking awhile just about Rugby the guy was geniune lad..I also got the impression from some of his comments not all is rosy at saints at the moment.

So who knows with the fielden to Celtic rumour going about..we could have given him what he wanted :)
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

I heard he was going to Bradford...
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!