countdown clock

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
bobbyb

countdown clock

Post by bobbyb »

who decided on the position of the new countdown clock ? lots of supporters in the west stand are unable to see it.
Forever Warrior

Re: countdown clock

Post by Forever Warrior »

You're not on your own. No chance of seeing it from the South Stand either. Massive disappointment. When IL announced at the fans forum we would have a countdown clock for all league matches was really looking forward to the novelty. The kids around us are totally cheesed off as they can't see it. It seems to me it's positioned more for the away supporters than the home fans. If we can't do better than that I'd sooner do without.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Where is it. I cannot see it in the South Stand
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Top left hand corner of West Stand.The only people who can see it with any degree of comfort are the East Standers. :conf:
botica

Post by botica »

I can clearly see it from the east side of the south stand.. very small though, nice to have i think but perhaps should be on the front of the north stand and keep the visitors in the dark
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

I am led to believe that the clock is there more for the players to see, you would still think it would be in the middle!
WIGAN TILL I DIE

eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

where else would you put it? only place i can think of is north stand
IN WANE WE TRUST
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

eccywarrior wrote:where else would you put it? only place i can think of is north stand
It would be better middle of the West, I'd have thought, rather than so far towards the North end.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

bobbyb wrote:who decided on the position of the new countdown clock ? lots of supporters in the west stand are unable to see it.
hang on the west stand supporters have the clock on the scoreboard how big do u want it as do the south standers ,the idea of the colock is so the east standers who cant see the scoreboard have a idea of how longs left
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Ive got a bigger clock at the side of my bed. :D