Signature Images

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
MrDave

Signature Images

Post by MrDave »

Just been playing with photoshop for a while and produced some images. If anyone wants to use them as their signature image then feel free but please use your own hosting...just because I can't guarantee I will keep hosting them.

cpwigan

Re: Signature Images

Post by cpwigan »

Very nice. You are very good at this Dave. What do you use? Photoshop?
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

cpwigan wrote:Very nice. You are very good at this Dave. What do you use? Photoshop?
The clue is in the first line of the thread "Just been playing with photoshop for a while and produced some images". :lol:

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Classic :lol:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:redf: :lol:
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

LOYAL 18 just set as Laptop Background.
Nice one Dave.
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

Dave,

for the Stuart Fielden one, you need to add some gaffer tape strapping the ball into his hands to make it realisitic :lol:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

any chance of n old skool one featuring Tuigamala, Edwards & Central Park, would be cool if you knock one of those up
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

medlocke wrote:any chance of n old skool one featuring Tuigamala, Edwards & Central Park, would be cool if you knock one of those up
I didn't manage to find many decent images of Tuigamala, Edwards or Central Park, although I only had time to do a quick search on Google Images.

I put together a quick 'retro' design for Tuigamala, I will work on an Edwards one when I have time to find better images and work on a better design but in the meantime:

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

very nice MrDave :)