saints fans saying its good news that amos had broken his leg...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
tonyteastain

saints fans saying its good news that amos had broken his leg...

Post by tonyteastain »

just been on redvee to see a thread by saints fans saying its good news. its trully pathetic and childish. the thread has been removed now but its just show what scum some of them are. all they can do is hate and wish bad things for anyone who is a threat to them. if eastmond had broken his leg i would be as gutted as them cause he is a great player and and england player too!!!!
Matthew

Re: saints fans saying its good news that amos had broken his...

Post by Matthew »

To be fair; there were some pretty uncharitable things said on here (by me included) when Newton remodelled long's face.

Just shows that we are in the ascendency and that they are jealous
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Kittwazzer

Re: saints fans saying its good news that amos had broken his leg...

Post by Kittwazzer »

Tony

I was the Wigan Supporter on that thread.

You are totally correct. One guy actually stated that he wished all our players would break their f*****g legs and justified himself by having held a season ticket since 1992. Perhaps a little too late to have seen Kevin Ward stretchered off Central Park with the worst injury I have ever witnessed!

A further poster 'doctored' an earlier post

Like you say, its now been removed!
jammie

Post by jammie »

just goes to show how little they know about rugby league,saints fans(most of them)live in this little bubble,where by they cannot accept a player from a different team being a classs player they think only class players should play for saints and no other team ever beats them fair and square.WELL GET USED TO IT YOUR DAYS AS TOP DOG ARE NUMBERED THE WARRIORS ARE BACK.and as for wishing the worst for players that are injured well they need to grow up.
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

ian b

Re: saints fans saying its good news that amos had broken his leg...

Post by ian b »

tonyteastain wrote:just been on redvee to see a thread by saints fans saying its good news. its trully pathetic and childish. the thread has been removed now but its just show what scum some of them are. all they can do is hate and wish bad things for anyone who is a threat to them. if eastmond had broken his leg i would be as gutted as them cause he is a great player and and england player too!!!!
they arn't fans they are SCUM and jealous scum at that
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

I doubt if anyone that has been to Knowsley Rodad would be surprised.
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

I think there's a certain amount of double standards going on here. Stains are still reeling from Friday and it will have hurt their fans big time! We have been floating around on a wave of our own smugness all weekend and we're all gutted about Amos' injury. Is it really any surprise that redvee has run a thread like that. Of course I don't condone it but come on guys it was inevitable.

If I'm honest I'm the biggest offender as I posted a Tongue in cheek remark about One of the Stains players being out for the season. I probably shouldn't have but I don't remember anyone criticising me in the same way that we're criticising the Stains fans.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
jammie

Post by jammie »

they are not hurting half as much as we where when they stuffed us in the challange cup 75-0,what goes around comes around,that's something that they at the stains had better get used to,they now have to learn to lose as well as to win.only difference is when they start to lose there so called fans will desert them in droves.
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

j+jsgran

Post by j+jsgran »

You should take a look at what some wire fans are saying on the facebook site its worse. :(
`I want to win something this year pls `