Petty bickering LOCKED

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
tommyf111

Petty bickering LOCKED

Post by tommyf111 »

Recently somebody informed me on a fact i half knew but very interesting regarding the salary cap.

There are 4 Players taking up a quarter of the cap:

Feilden
Coley
Pryce
O' Loughlin

I know for a fact 3/4 of them players shouldnt be getting a 'fiver' a match never mind a quarter of the cap between them.

Hopefully Feilden will go soon as he has not been performing for me since he left bradford, however picked up this season but not a top class player.

Pryce is simple, he is a waste of space! and is only in the lime light due to his brother as 'saints'.

Coley deserves a bit of money but not as much as he is on.

Whereas O' Loughlin deserves the cash as he is amazing!

Your thoughts please would be greatly appriciated :)
GeoffN

Re: Salary Cap !!! Look !!!!

Post by GeoffN »

tommyf111 wrote:Recently somebody informed me on a fact i half knew but very interesting regarding the salary cap.

Feilden
Coley
Pryce
O' Loughlin

I know for a fact 3/4 of them players shouldnt be getting a 'fiver' a match never mind a quarter of the cap between them.

Hopefully Feilden will go soon as he has not been performing for me since he left bradford, however picked up this season but not a top class player.

Pryce is simple, he is a waste of space! and is only in the lime light due to his brother as 'saints'.

I very much doubt those figures.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

tommyf111 wrote:Recently somebody informed me on a fact i half knew but very interesting regarding the salary cap.

Feilden
Coley
Pryce
O' Loughlin

My initial thoughts would be to ask who the 'somebody' is and how, for that matter, you can only 'half know' something!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Sounds like a load of crap to me but to be fair I think most of us would agree that Pryce is stealing a living however much he gets paid.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

markill

Post by markill »

does he count against the cap if he doesn't play? i mean, he isn't going to play so it'd be like counting one of our conditioning staff or cleaning ladies against the cap really...
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

gpartin wrote:Sounds like a load of crap to me but to be fair I think most of us would agree that Pryce is stealing a living however much he gets paid.
I hope to God it is nowhere near the figure the OP suggested when we have so much talent we need to be nailing on. I know there are several previous threads devoted to just him but he must count as Wigans worst ever signing IMO!!
tommyf111

Post by tommyf111 »

If you think im making this thread/post up there must be something wrong with you because it is a true statement and the reason i put the nobody in the post is because his name cannot be released !
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

tommyf111 wrote: If you think im making this thread/post up there must be something wrong with you
Why is that Tommy? 2 posts in total in 18 months hardly puts you in the CPW/Josie Andrews category of 'insider knowledge'!!
tommyf111

Post by tommyf111 »

But mate its still inside knowledge regardless of how many posts I’ve put or are you just going to criticize, me an inexperienced member of the site?
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Oh no not this topic again weve done it to death in the off season.