stains v Salford

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
tonyteastain

stains v Salford

Post by tonyteastain »

stains loose to Salford :)

42 - 34

my heart is full of joy!!! :)
Matthew

Re: stains loose to Salford :)

Post by Matthew »

Even though Ganson gave stains a try with probably the worst video referee decision of all time.

Benefit of the doubt? More like benefit of having a supporter as the video ref :angry:
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Superb display by Salford, even with Alibert & ganson trying to stop them.

Well done Salford!

Now we need to make sure we take advantage of it.

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Sorry to disagree but, apart from benefit of doubt, I thought Ganson did a decent job!

And result apart, if that is possible, I reckon that is was the most exciting game I've seen on TV for quite some time!
pedro

Post by pedro »

Kittwazzer wrote:Sorry to disagree but, apart from benefit of doubt, I thought Ganson did a decent job!

And result apart, if that is possible, I reckon that is was the most exciting game I've seen on TV for quite some time!
terrible decision, never looked like the ball went close. If the ball enters the in goal then the camera loses sight it must be a try then, no matter what happens.
jackoh

Post by jackoh »

I thought Stains were lucky to be even in the game tonight .
Pryce dropped the ball in the tackle before a try .
They scored two tries from blatant obstructions .
The controversial try was a 50 - 50 .

Well done to Salford they gave us an hard at the Willows .
just hope we can take advantage tomorrow .
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Great weekend so far, wire and stains getting beat, now we just need to beat the giants tomorrow to round it off,
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

Well done Salford!!!!!!!!!!
WIGAN TILL I DIE

old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Three of the tries scored by Saints were very dubious to say the least.They could have been on the end of a hammering only for messrs Alibert and Ganson.Wellens,Cunningham are both looking past their best and Fozzard has not changed,he still goes into tackles elbows first.What a great result.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Quite agree old hooker all three of the stains tries looked dubious.Blatant knock on by pryce, obstruction,and the most blatant was the benefit of doubt to the attacking team my arse.What about integrity in the game is my question.How the hell can the game claim to be honest when a certain Mr Ganson is allowed to be video ref? when he is so blatant in his support of the stains.Integrity my arse.And yes I do agree that this was probably one of the best games of the season to be shown on sky. :D