bentham is a disgace

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jammie

bentham is a disgace

Post by jammie »

WHAT WAS THAT? that performance fron bentham was just that a performance for the bbc.peacock does sam high with both hands,senior kicks jt in the head no yellow no red card,then sin bins farrel that was a joke. loads of penaltys he gave that shouldn't have been loads of decisions we didn't get that we should have done.bentham did his best to hand leeds the game i some how knew what would happen.MIND YOU DOESN'T HE COME FROM WARRINGTON?i wouldn't let him ref the u10s.DISGRACE
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

stevo38

Re: bentham is a disgace

Post by stevo38 »

totally agree he ruined that game
Hanley the God!

Post by Hanley the God! »

Ditooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........

The guy is a d**k. How can you get away with a kick to the head of a player in a standing position, leaving him with 8 stiches. Doh .........

Obviously the anti Wigan hate campaign continues amongst the RL fraternity ....!!!!!
Hanley the God!

What can we do about this ??????????
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Nothing apart from moaning on here, sadly :(
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Hanley the God!

I remember ages ago, I think it was Hanley who compained about a ref and he was dropped to referee the 2nd division. I think it was Whitfield. Can this not happen now???
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

He was bad both ways but he was worse the wigan way.

The most shocking decsion of all has to be Liam Farrell sin binning, how on earth can you change direction once your in the air!, replay clearly shows he jumped before Magdire kicked it
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
botica

Post by botica »

Agree fully. He should be ashamed
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
pie eater and proud of it

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

One man is responsible for Wigans defeat and he wasnt wearing Cherry and White.

Robbed. :angry:
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

I don't think it is any surprise that every time Wigan have lost Bentham has been in charge.

He came down heavily on everything Wigan did and let Leeds get away with a lot. I feel sorry for Sam Tomkins who throughout the game was on the end of a number of high shots and taken out off the ball but kept on playing despite receiving not protection from the referee...and since when are you allowed to kick players in the head...shocking.