Feka Too bradford?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
tonyteastain

Feka Too bradford?

Post by tonyteastain »

Hello fellow warriors. its being tweeted all over the shore that feka is going too Bradford. Im not a big fan of gossip to be honest but does anyone have any details or counter claims? I will be really sad to see him go if its true he is a great guy.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Re: Feka Too bradford?

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

may he be going to Bratfut?
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

El Bobbers

Post by El Bobbers »

the-Bowtun-Warr​ior​ wrote:May he be going to Bratfut?
FIFY. If you are going to be so pedantic about someones grammar at least make sure you get yours correct.

P.s. I know mine isn't great either but I don't see the point of such a post.

Do the trees feel cold when the wind blows?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

There has been a lot of interest from several clubs but nothing is definite at the moment.Will probably learn something more late next week.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

It would not really surprise me if Feka did indeed go to Bradford.However,he does not appear to figure in Madge's plan for the future.That's how it appears to me.Since losing the required weight he does not make the same impact any more.I can think of a few Props around the game that would do a better job.We not only need a big impact player who can gain yardage,rather we need a prop that can play longer than the ten,fifteen minutes currently being offered by Feka.He may well be a nice guy and all that,but I would rather see a nice guy leave the club,and bring in a prop that can do all of the things that Feka is currently not doing.And yes I am aware that he may well come back to bite our bum.If he does go to Bradford could we have a swap with Feka for Lynch. :D
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I'd be sorry to see him go, but can understand the reasoning, especially if the speculation about his salary is anywhere near accurate.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

A nice fella but simply not up to it!

far too dangerous - in defence!

cheers for the hard work FEKA, but Adios...
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

KOOCH wrote:It would not really surprise me if Feka did indeed go to Bradford.However,he does not appear to figure in Madge's plan for the future.That's how it appears to me.Since losing the required weight he does not make the same impact any more.I can think of a few Props around the game that would do a better job.We not only need a big impact player who can gain yardage,rather we need a prop that can play longer than the ten,fifteen minutes currently being offered by Feka.He may well be a nice guy and all that,but I would rather see a nice guy leave the club,and bring in a prop that can do all of the things that Feka is currently not doing.And yes I am aware that he may well come back to bite our bum.If he does go to Bradford could we have a swap with Feka for Lynch. :D
Lynch is too old. Feka for Scrutton would be ok.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I think Lynch's best days are behind him. I like his offloading ability but he is not a blood and guts type prop IMO.

Feka must be on his way given his non selection in 2010. I think his agents flew into the UK this week. If the coach does not rate him and wants somebody else so be it.

Good luck to the big guy.
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

If feka has to go then I dont think we should be look externally to replace him, we should just promote from the inside.

But I really dont wanna see Feka playing for anyone other than us in Cherry and White!

I Heart Feka I do! By far my favourite player!
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!