Wigan on sky

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
michael inch stoke

Wigan on sky

Post by michael inch stoke »

According to sky sports website we are on tv against hull fc away and leeds away
Salsa Caliente

Re: Wigan on sky

Post by Salsa Caliente »

It's only two more opportunities for Eddie and Stevo to big themselves up by making comments such as "Warrington breathing down Wigan's necks" as opposed to "Wigan retaining first place".

I've given up listening to their bile.
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

They'll be hoping there's no bringing back the biff at Friday nights game, anyone watching in 3D will be ducking from the punches :lol:
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Watching last night it was apparent that the banner at the bottom of the screen showed pretty much every score as it happened in the other games, but only occasionally that at Wigan. Hair dye Hemmings did mention the first Salford try, and the fact that "Of course Salford have been forced to play with 12 men for most of the game" several times.
As though that was the only reason Wigan were winning, and was probably our fault too.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
BriH

Post by BriH »

I was listening to the Wigan game via Internet and watching the game on Sky with the sound turned off but you are right about the tickertape score update.
Jack Rearden on Manchester Radio is worse than Dyed Hair!! He was os biased in favour of Salford but then did a complete turnround at the end by saying how fantastic Wigan played!
Oh, and another reason for not really watching the Sky Live game was Lizard Face Kear.
shawxshark

Post by shawxshark »

my mates dad watches has watched every game for about a year now with mute turned on,

my mate when in and asked if tv was broke and he said i'm not listin to their shite!
well said brazzio
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

michael inch stoke wrote:According to sky sports website we are on tv against hull fc away and leeds away
I'm off to florida on Saturday, has anyone been over there and seen a game on tv anywhere ?

would be good if they're both on sky and shown in a pub.

Not optomistic, maybe will have to look for it on the internet in Disney.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

First Try Tickle wrote:
michael inch stoke wrote:According to sky sports website we are on tv against hull fc away and leeds away
I'm off to florida on Saturday, has anyone been over there and seen a game on tv anywhere ?

if you can get internet access I'll make sure you get a link before the match.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Lil Feka's Dad

Post by Lil Feka's Dad »

Been in Florida quite a bit, and trawled the bars looking for somewhere showing superleague - unfortunately the "internet link" is the only way to go.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

gpartin wrote:
First Try Tickle wrote:

if you can get internet access I'll make sure you get a link before the match.
That would be great.

Not ideal, but after a day of Mickey Mouse a night of the warriors will be fantastic.

Just glad i can still go on friday, even though the wife assumed me and my lad wouldn't, and stay at home packing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: