Finch Signes for Wigan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

Finch Signes for Wigan

Post by ddtftf »

I have heard that Wigan have signd Bret Finch, Justin Morgan has told a young halfback at HKR that they have lost out to Wigan for his signature. And also as crazy as it seams Wigan are also pulling out all the stops to sign Billy Slater, although I think the latter will be difficult. Possibly a years contract for Billy Slater whilst the Storm sort out their salary cap and then for him to return to them.We are also looking at Sycamanue a young offloading prop who is a cracking player.
Possibly some of our better young players going the other way to gain experience for a year in an exchange deal, and it would ease the pressure on their salary cap.
superleague

Re: Finch Signes for Wigan

Post by superleague »

if finch is correct i'd imagine that we would go,
6. sam
7. finch
9. lulu
And macca on the bench
oval balls

Post by oval balls »

where is your source(and don,t say on my chips)
wigans turning blue- my arse

weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

DDTFTF is usually fairly close to the mark on these things.

He consorts with gossiping players who like to fish.... :lol:
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

A young stand off was going to sign for HKR but he was told by Justin Morgan that the the club was no longer going to sign him, as the mentor lined up for him (Bret Finch) had agreed terms with Wigan. It may be wrong but I do not think it is too wide off the mark. The rest of the info regarding Billy Slater came from someone who "WAS" high at the club, I will let you guess who.

Phil Baily also said he thought that a few Storm players may be at Wigan next year. Sorry guys this info is NOT from Hock. He is boxing every morning and working with problem kids, he looks in great shape and is a really nice guy, he is also a lot smarter than people think.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

ftf has good sources and is very reliable...

would love Slater.

that prop sounds syc
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

funnily enough i got told this over day and he said inglis is apparently coming here on loan aswell but i burst out laughing at suggestion that both slater and inglis would be here :lol: ill not believe it till i see him over here in a wigan top.
IN WANE WE TRUST
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I heard that Inglis is going to RU sorry thats Falou to RU not Inglis
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

ddtftf wrote:I heard that Inglis is going to RU
i seriously doubt that as a number of times hes said hes no interest in going union as it doesnt appeal to him. it wasnt that long ago when he rejected western force. on rfl fans someone says hes going brisbane broncos but im sure we will find out soon.
IN WANE WE TRUST
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Sorry it Falou not Inglis to RU