BENTHAM TO BLAME FOR NOT SENDING OFF ABLETT

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ddtftf

BENTHAM TO BLAME FOR NOT SENDING OFF ABLETT

Post by ddtftf »

The referee depends on the message sent to him from the video ref, and the severity of the attack. Bentham ( From warrington) must have told him it was not a foul late attack on Sam, are you surprised? Leeds players as we have said on this forum before seem to be judged by different rules.
BriH

Re: BENTHAM TO BLAME FOR NOT SENDING OFF ABLETT

Post by BriH »

Yeh, but ultimately it's up to guy with the whistle. He (Prancin' Ganson) must have thought the tackle was bad (2 of) because he put them on Report.
Both of them should have been red-carded. An absolute disgrace.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Ganson was the clown who sent Morley off for GB in the first tackle of the game, probably rightly so. Last night though he completely bottled it. At one point, the Vid ref did say something to him but he said he'd seen it. If this is the case, it's Ganson who should be on report.
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

What really worries me is that if this sort of thing goes unpunished then other player are going to do the same thing. Teams, like im sure leeds did in mid week training, will pick the likes of Sam out and target him, thinking that if they take him out of the game then they will stand a better chance of winning. The RFL and the Refs need to sort this out before someone gets hurt!! Sam is a tough lad but im sure his jaw and neck will be very sore for the next few days! Its not on at all!!
WIGAN TILL I DIE

KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Just sent another e-mail to Scummings lambasting his officials.Or should I say total lack of officiating.Do not expect a reply as I was rather terse with the muppet and his minnions.I am utterly disgusted with the decisions of mr blind as a bas***d bat Ganson.How the ***K do these clowns get away with it each week? And what are we as a club doing about the injustices meted out by the bent git's ? :angry:
consigliere

Post by consigliere »

Just to add FACTS...

I've waited till I spoke to my mate who was listening on his scanner...

It was purely down to Ganson.
Both a touch judge and Bentham told him the tackle was "with the forearm and to the head".

No need to guess ~ that's what was said!
www.directeta.com

THE BEST WAY TO FOLLOW WIGAN AWAY
consigliere

Post by consigliere »

God only knows why those reports didn't see the red card that it deserved.
He is not normally known for being shy with the cards
www.directeta.com

THE BEST WAY TO FOLLOW WIGAN AWAY
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

ddtftf wrote:The referee depends on the message sent to him from the video ref, and the severity of the attack
I though the video referee was not allowed to advise the referee on incidents like that because the cameras can make it seem worse than it was, not sure if that is the rule anymore.
Jimmy Birts

Post by Jimmy Birts »

Mike McIlorum was sent off early doors a few seasons back against Saints on the advice of the video ref who told the ref 'it was a bad one'

I'm sure Bentham was either the ref or the video ref that day

Even Leigh fans are calling for some sort of enquiry into these seemingly corrupt decisions
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Jimmy Birts wrote:Mike McIlorum was sent off early doors a few seasons back against Saints on the advice of the video ref who told the ref 'it was a bad one'

I'm sure Bentham was either the ref or the video ref that day

Even Leigh fans are calling for some sort of enquiry into these seemingly corrupt decisions
bentham was the video ref that sent Michale Mc off for a deliberate attack to the head ,were the words he used ,well wat the F was that on friday ,if he did that in tge streets he would of been arrested .that tackle goes down as the worse since terry Newton did the dick from sts Im sure terry got a 8 month ban which is wat i think that tackle was worth the only diffrence was he did not breal sams Jaw he could of
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME