Re: Whats this about......

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Not heard that God. I cannot see it unless we have a replacement lined up. With Piggy going Mickey Mac or whomever has a certain starting spot with I presume Tommy as the interchange. None of the youngsters are anywhere near ready incl Logan Tomkins.
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

really hope not. we cant loose two hookers, unless Cameron Smith is available
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

THE 18th Man wrote:really hope not. we cant loose two hookers, unless Cameron Smith is available
I wish we could get cam smith, but cant see it, tbh i dont think Micky mac will go, i think today was the last of the players to leave.

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

maybe there is some truth to the Hock rumour, with the money used for Hock plus MM wage as well as what moneys have been kept spare and 1 more spot on the quota could there a nice new signing from down under? wouldn't say no to ine Micheal Ennis
ian b

Post by ian b »

medlocke wrote:maybe there is some truth to the Hock rumour, with the money used for Hock plus MM wage as well as what moneys have been kept spare and 1 more spot on the quota could there a nice new signing from down under? wouldn't say no to ine Micheal Ennis
good player mate
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

medlocke wrote:maybe there is some truth to the Hock rumour, with the money used for Hock plus MM wage as well as what moneys have been kept spare and 1 more spot on the quota could there a nice new signing from down under? wouldn't say no to ine Micheal Ennis
what money for Hock ? We stopped paying him when he was banned. I cant see Il offering to pay him too much in his firts half a season with us should he return, and i dont think Micky Mac is on a lot,

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Hock ain't going.Wigan through and through.Who started this rumour? :(
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Kooch. This rumour is about Micky Mac

Hock has his own rumour thread!
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Micky mac will play next year
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

ste lord wrote:
what money for Hock ? We stopped paying him when he was banned. I cant see Il offering to pay him too much in his firts half a season with us should he return, and i dont think Micky Mac is on a lot,
the money that he will be paid for half the season when he comes back, rumours say he could come back for £90k a season, therefore that would be £45k plus whatever MM would be on lets say £50 just for the crack then if there was another £60 knocking around that would make £155k, surely that would be enough for a tasty Hooker (of course none of this is true and just a bit of speculation)