Karl Pryce

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
josie andrews

Karl Pryce

Post by josie andrews »

Heard that Madge is not giving him a new contract & that he being linked with Crusaders!

Any one else heard any thing?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Matthew

Re: Karl Pryce

Post by Matthew »

Please let this be true!!!

Considering that he hasn't been picked for a while and he has looked disinterested when he has made the team through injuries to other players, it's definitely possible.

That and the fact that he's rubbish!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

I will pay for his taxi to the crusaders as long as he leaves wigan, still think he will be here next year
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Please let this be the case Josie. Lets be brutally honest about the guy.Whilst in Bradford colours he was and probably still is a gifted player with speed to burn and a frame that should intimidate the opposition. He neither intimidates or gives the impression of that turn of speed.He is lazy in defence.So much so that I have on occasions shouted some not very nice comments at him.He will continue to frustrate fans of any club with his style of play.I sincerely hope that Madge will not renew his contract.Because he simply is not of Wigan standard. :D
pedro

Post by pedro »

KOOCH wrote:Please let this be the case Josie. Lets be brutally honest about the guy.Whilst in Bradford colours he was and probably still is a gifted player with speed to burn and a frame that should intimidate the opposition. He neither intimidates or gives the impression of that turn of speed.He is lazy in defence.So much so that I have on occasions shouted some not very nice comments at him.He will continue to frustrate fans of any club with his style of play.I sincerely hope that Madge will not renew his contract.Because he simply is not of Wigan standard. :D
I was agreeing until the second sentence. speed to burn? Think its all burnt up. If Feka has to go this guy should to.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Yes you are right Pedro! On reflection of my post I concur with your comments re Feka.Whilst not being his biggest fan I do agree that if Feka goes then so must Pryce.And I must admit to having a senior moment when refering to his turn of speed.Perhaps I was just wishing that he did have a turn of speed.As just of late he as shown the speed of a sloth and that is denegrating a sloth. :D
endoman

Post by endoman »

Great news, if it's true Fielden has bought a place in Wigan it also reduces our trans pennine commuters which I think is a good thing.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

A bloke at the Rovers game said re Pryce "worst player I've ever seen put on a Wigan shirt, my mother's 76 and she could do better, she's certainly more intimidating"... Think that pretty much sums him up :-)
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

missyme65

Post by missyme65 »

chips in for taxi fare.....
softy southerner finds the holy grail...
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

This time last year we were all offering to drive Stu to South Wales to join Nobby!

That said, Madge turned his game around. I still reckon there is time for him to work his magic on Pryce. But if he's being released, Madge obviously doesn't think so.

Good luck to the lad!