Noble resigns

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Sutty

Noble resigns

Post by Sutty »

Just noticed that Harris has taken over from Nobby at Crusaders. I know people have been talking about this for a while now, but it would seem that it's now official.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 109417.stm

Martin Offiah has just tweeted "why has Noble resigned"?

cpwigan

Re: Noble resigns

Post by cpwigan »

Resigned :lol: Crusaders gave him the push a while back and appointed Harris. That decision was based partly on a certain ex GB Coach playing silly beggars and hawking himself around whilst still in post.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Did Penrith knock him back?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Not sure but he was telling players, and certain player in particular that he was going to Penrith when offering a player a contract at Penrith. I daresay some silly SL club has offered him a coaching job in 2011 if their curremt coach bombs out etc.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Perhaps when things go tits up at Leeds.They will offer him a contract.And he can continue to coach his boring rugby ethics to the tykes! :D
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

KOOCH wrote:Perhaps when things go tits up at Leeds.They will offer him a contract.And he can continue to coach his boring rugby ethics to the tykes! :D
Can't see that happening, I reckon Brian Mc will do OK there.

Or did I miss the point of the smilie?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Have Quins appointed anyone yet? Admittedly that would be from frying pan to fire!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Oh I think Noble is a vulture waiting to swoop. Quins? moreso a Castleford, Wakefield, even Hull FC and whilst he waits a gravy train with his media mates. Perhaps Penrith was too financially hurtful and a fall back option? Perhaps no Hock = no job for Noble?