Dennis Moran?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mario

Dennis Moran?

Post by mario »

Just been told by somebody that he has signed for Wigan. Can't find confirmation anywhere though.
GeoffN

Re: Dennis Moran?

Post by GeoffN »

That's because it's nonsense.
One of many rumours floating around, and one of the less credible ones, since he's still under contract with the Broncos.
Raven04

Post by Raven04 »

well if this is true i do think some peolpe on here will have to eat there words! going back to the post about who would you like to see at halfback or wigan? cant realy remember the title! but i was tod that he is not good enough for us? i would rither have him than nat wood! sorry if this is true i will be gloating about this for months to come! :D
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

The club have denied any interest in Nat Wood today.Probably because Mo thinks we don't need any scrum halves for next season.

http://www.superleague.co.uk/news/167
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
mario

Post by mario »

GeoffN posted:
That's because it's nonsense.
One of many rumours floating around, and one of the less credible ones, since he's still under contract with the Broncos.
Why did everybody stay behind after the Wigan game to say goodbye to him after his last home game then?
Raven04

Post by Raven04 »

i have said it before i realy dont think he will be bad signing! i must be the only person outside london that rates him! and it could be handy to get another half back! and end of the day am sure we will all find within a few weeks who are new signing will be!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I don't mind Moran, he's the only player that does(or did) anything at London. If he had a good game we needed to worry
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mario

Post by mario »

It's not that thier's anything wrong with Moran. It's just what we are letting go and his age.
lamisgod

Post by lamisgod »

He's contracted till 2006!! Although contracts are not worth the paper their wriiten on..and it would mean wedging someone off, and if thats the case and we have that kinda money why have we got rid of players we have???? :eh:
if football was ment to be played in the air, they'd build pitches in the Sky!

Brian Clough...