Leeds away

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Leeds away

Post by GeoffN »

And I reckon we can beat them if they play like they did tonight.
*!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!*

Re: Leeds away

Post by *!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!* »

i no really want us 2 get to old trafford hope there is a repeat of last year COME ON LADS!!!
WIGAN TILL I DIE!!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Looked average tonight Leeds, I absolutely hate headingley, don't think its half the ground people make out and the atmosphere from away fans point of view is completely shi**.
Let's hope for all our tickets to be sold (after i've got mine) and for a big big game from the lads. We can do this!!!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

And they'll watch us last night and think they've nothing to worry about too.

I think we can win there, but i was hoping they'd win tonight. I'd have fancied our chances of simply playing better rugby than Leeds in the final, but we've seen what happens if you give Bradford a rest. They'll just rest themselves and trample on us again i'm afraid.
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
mario

Post by mario »

The diference this year is if we get to the final we could be at full strength.
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

the amount of breaks leeds made in the first half alone last night should have buried bradford.. there offloading was terribel.. i to hoped that they would win last night, simply because we would do them in the fnal.. big time rugby.. bright lights, eyes wide open..& all that..not many leeds player have GF experience.( similar to some ouf our boys last year). if they get there they will get killed..

that is why i wanted them to win last night. if they beat us next weekend, bradford will steamroller em at old trafford..

we are gonna struggle next week.. i just prey we can get past em!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I still think we can do it.
Might struggle against Canterbury next Feb though!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Didn't recognise the team they were playing at all! Roosters looked unimaginative and scrappy. I couldn't cope with being an aussie rugby league fan, there's never any atmosphere
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

i picked the bulldogs to win it all before the season started so i am glad i got that right!!.. ( i also said we would win it all from 5th.. so u never know..:wink:

but i cheered for the roosters today.. only becuase of morley being english!! stupid i know!!
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

Iam a south sydney fan so i was canterbury all the way. Mrs Lam i have always liked headingly you can get near the pitch so little me can see and wigan fans are always full vocal but away matches are always better i think as you get all the deadated supporters there who will travel miles just to support wigan. I know this maybe a litlle of topic but on friday i think it was 2 mnues to go and wakey had just got another consecutive set of 6 and were attacking right on the line and you have wigan supporters getting up and leaving early! Sorry but i pity you people i must of stood up at least 6 times to let ppl past then the lads behind me couldnt see. Cant they just wait and get shouting!Right back on topic . I think we could take leeds out on fri we just have to get behind our lads thats what gives them the cofindence.
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!