News on Deacs?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
missyme65

News on Deacs?

Post by missyme65 »

He appeared to take one heck of a clattering on sunday just wondered was there news of how he is?
softy southerner finds the holy grail...
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: News on Deacs?

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

He was transported to hospital via an ambulance! Hopefully, he will recover soon.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

If he was concussed, which I bet he was looking at the state of him, isn't there are a mandatory three week lay off as aprt of RFL rules.
When I was playing Yawnion at Uni I got a bang on the head and although I only had a mild case of delayed concussion I had to sit the next three games out.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Kiwiseddon wrote:If he was concussed, which I bet he was looking at the state of him, isn't there are a mandatory three week lay off as aprt of RFL rules.
When I was playing Yawnion at Uni I got a bang on the head and although I only had a mild case of delayed concussion I had to sit the next three games out.
Was a mandatory one match after concussion now all changed I think they had to to do a computer test before the season started and they take the test if they get knocked out if they fail no play next game.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

I heard it was a suspected broken jaw or cheekbone and that is why he was taken to hospital. I haven't heard any more since.
GBH

Post by GBH »

At this rate of injures and bans our under 20's team will be playing twice a week!

Hope he is fine and nothing is broke!
Snickers Workwear - Workwear - Safety Boots
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

I saw him talking to someone outside his house this morning, from what little I saw of him he looked ok.I hope he is ok.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

I saw Deacon again today ( I'm not stalking him honestly) in makinsons arcade this morning, he had a nasty looking cut with a few stiches in it on the back of his head. I take it he's not even training at the moment due to the times I've seen him is when I would expect him to be at training.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Great player, brave as a lion. Just beginning to think we are asking too much of him.

Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:He was transported to hospital via an ambulance! Hopefully, he will recover soon.

No he didn't, he spent the rest of the first half in the dressing room, and the 2nd half he sat on the bench.
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'