Keep your grubby yawnion hands off!!!

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ancientnloyal

Re: Keep your grubby yawnion hands off!!!

Post by ancientnloyal »

True, he's our's but let's see how well he comes back after this injury. Being 29 for a winger also...
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
NathanCroucher

Post by NathanCroucher »

Sale are an utterly ridiculous club, the North West would be a better place without them. I hope they get a low attendance for their game at the Reebok.
Lovers Come & Go But I Will Always Have My Wigan Rugby.
wiganwarriordave

Richards To Sale

Post by wiganwarriordave »

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 62,00.html

Hope this isn't true, but it'd free up some room on the Salary cap, and Charnley has shown he's upto the job :eh:
Kittwazzer

Re: Richards To Sale

Post by Kittwazzer »

wiganwarriordav​e​ wrote:http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 62,00.html

Hope this isn't true, but it'd free up some room on the Salary cap, and Charnley has shown he's upto the job :eh:
Can't see this happening somehow. Its just Sale talking. No indication if he is interested or if they've even spoken with him.

A Sale spokesman told The Sun: "He has everything it takes to be a great union player."

You could say that about my Auntie Betty!
chris1234

Re: Richards To Sale

Post by chris1234 »

This is going to happen :wink:
RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86: don't bother coming then u nerd... or how's about u introduce yourself to me face to face you keyboard warrior?

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers: you would probably drop me, you drop everything else. Can't wait for Brett hodgson. Bellend
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Can someone merge these threads please?
HGWarrior

Post by HGWarrior »

With Union salary cap being £4M and ours £1.6M its going to happen time and time again. And you can't blame players for going - its a short career and they have to optimise their earning potential.
The future's bright

The future's Cherry & White!!!!!
chris1234

Post by chris1234 »

Sale have definetley had talks with Pat Richards recently on more than one occasion, nothing is solid yet and is very early on in discussions
RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86: don't bother coming then u nerd... or how's about u introduce yourself to me face to face you keyboard warrior?

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers: you would probably drop me, you drop everything else. Can't wait for Brett hodgson. Bellend
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

chris1234 wrote:Sale have definetley had talks with Pat Richards recently on more than one occasion, nothing is solid yet and is very early on in discussions
2 hours ago you said it was going to happen! :roll: