show your support for Friday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the winky one

show your support for Friday

Post by the winky one »

Let's have some messages of encouragement for the team for Friday. They aint half giving us some stick on the Warrington forums.Show them what we are made of eh?
Come on Wigan! :eusa2: :eusa2:
botica

Re: show your support for Friday

Post by botica »

Good Luck to the mighty Warriors this week. Big game against Leeds, looking at the line up i am quietly confident...

Stop worrying what the wire lot think!!
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

They can balloon as much as they like. Are lads will still be winning pots when their fossils have retired in a year or so!
I always think of wire fans as chavs off Johnson Fold Estate!!
Come on you Piemen!!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
OJ

Post by OJ »

I live in Warrington and most of the Wire fans I know are ok, the one's who are giving us all the grief are the new breed of chavs who have jumped on the bandwagon since Wire won the Challenge cup, they are acting like their team is untouchable at the moment and are the only team to have ever won a game at anything but sport has a funny way of jumping up and smacking you in the face. It pains me to say that Wire are playing very well at the moment :( but our boys will get them next time. Forget last week - onward and upward now for us. Come on Wigan :D
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Thanks everyone, now let's have more messages, we've been in the doldrums since Friday :hehe:
matt3009

Post by matt3009 »

come on wigan get stuck into em, give me something to spout about to my leeds supporting mates down south
COME ON!!!!! :eusa2:
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Come on lads lets show them what we are really made of. We have had our off day now its time to get down to business. As for wire (wait till salary caps are checked haha)
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

It was never a "Clash of the champions" Wigan are the champions.
Winning the games against Stains, and Wigan is the best the Wire fans can hope for.
Last week was their Grand Final.

Wigan Warriors Champions because we are the best!
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

the winky one wrote:Let's have some messages of encouragement for the team for Friday. They aint half giving us some stick on the Warrington forums.Show them what we are made of eh?
Come on Wigan! :eusa2: :eusa2:
wouldn't know, been banned from wires rlfans site since i posted a link to a video i made after they got knocked out off the play offs lasted season and still have not been allowed back :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UlJyuMWWmc
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

All great teams have an off day.Gosh even Melbourne Storm had one last week but I would NEVER think of bagging them.It is more of a surprise to me When we lose. I even had to ask a Sth Sydney supporter how to react when we lost as we aren`t used to losing :lol:
GIVE YOUR TEAM A BREAK..they have only lost 1 game.