Re: OTT Fans

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: OTT Fans

Post by cpwigan »

:( Very OTT folks. Far too quick to write off players and demand heads to roll etc
TonyH

Re: Fk off Amos and fk off Finch

Post by TonyH »

Cp finch just bulleted a pass from a metre away he is shitting himself and Amos Roberts is a prick
Up The Mont!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:( Team going through a bad spell but form is temporary, class is permanent. I think all the hysterics by everybody are too much. The first sign of difficulty in 12 months and people are screaming and shouting.
LooseHead

Post by LooseHead »

cpwigan wrote: :( Team going through a bad spell but form is temporary, class is permanent. I think all the hysterics by everybody are too much. The first sign of difficulty in 12 months and people are screaming and shouting.
Class is a word easily thrown around but there's nothing classy about the lack of discipline, Finch's decision making or Lima's cheap hit.
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

We look mediocre though for the past 2 weeks CP, we use the same moves constantly. Brett Finch signed for us coz no one else offered a contract then someone offered him a contract in aus and he tried his best to get out of it bit couldn't, he doesn't give a fk
Up The Mont!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I will remind you all later in the season of these threads :wink:

3 tries v 3 tries. For a team that is playing awful and they are the gap is not that huge. Imagine what will happen if we get some players back from injury, some new players more settled and better form. We might just not be as bad as people are thinking at this present time. Form is temporary, class is permanent. Remember that.

FORGET THAT, 4 TRIES v 3
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

We shouldn't have been in that position to start with Brett finch and Amos Roberts need sent home. Yes we did well to come back but we still have yet to beat another of the 'top 4' this season. Last season we beat Leeds Saints And Warrington in the first few rounds.
Up The Mont!
irishwarrior

Post by irishwarrior »

yeah but saints and the wire beat us in the run in so lets hope its the other way around this season
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Cannot agree with you on Finch Tony. This guy is going to be a class act the more game time he receives. Remember this is only his second game.Yes he as thrown some flat passes. But did you see the series of tackles he made? four on the bounce. Always loyal cp.Just not enamoured with the performance this evening.A draw is better than a loss. :D
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote: :( Team going through a bad spell but form is temporary, class is permanent. I think all the hysterics by everybody are too much. The first sign of difficulty in 12 months and people are screaming and shouting.
No, not the first; that was Hull FC. I think you are probably right though. But its doing my head in! :(