Referee for Friday......

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Referee for Friday......

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors v Catalan Dragons 8pm

Ref J Child

TJ C Leatherbarrow TJ P Brooke

IG R Webb IG G Towey

RR R Jones

TK K Leyland

MC B Connolly
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
MD

Re: Referee for Friday......

Post by MD »

Would it be immature to criticise Mr Child before the game?
Wes

Post by Wes »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Now CRY! This was so obviously going to happen!
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

Very simple. The winner of this game is the one that concedes fewer penalties. We need to be meticulous in this respect. IIRC Catalans are always very close to the bottom of the fair play index. This could play into our hands if we approach the game correctly.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

DOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEDD
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Hi there, I've been trying to send you an email ever since the Leeds game but the technology is beyond me, a training lesson on Friday please. It is going to be difficult to cut out the penalties if Childs could give 27 in the Hull game but he did at least send off Long :)
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

ian.birchall wrote:Hi there, I've been trying to send you an email ever since the Leeds game but the technology is beyond me, a training lesson on Friday please. It is going to be difficult to cut out the penalties if Childs could give 27 in the Hull game but he did at least send off Long :)
Sorry Ian. I'll be stuck at work on friday night with no chance of annual leave. To send a privtae message just click on the person's ID and click the link to send them a private message.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
OJ

Post by OJ »

Aaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Will just have to cling on to the hope that he will be on his best behaviour/under scrutiny and may do ok. Won't hold my breath on that one though
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

as he not been dropped , after Agar crying ; oh 4got agar cries after every game lmao
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
josie andrews

Re: Tonights ref

Post by josie andrews »

warrior49 wrote:Wonder how he will perform this week?
Merged - already a thread on this topic
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan