Woke up on the right side of bed this morning...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TonyH

Woke up on the right side of bed this morning...

Post by TonyH »

I'm prepared to wipe the slate clean for Brett Finch and give him a couple more games to settle himself down, it's hard when you want your team to do so well which in turn makes it easy to point blame and Whilst I still have an inkling that he will not settle (atleast not this season) I hope I am wrong.

And in the words of Rads 'I can only judge people by how they have been with me' and Finch hasn't called my mam any names so I guess he's ok for now.

Better pull his finger out tho, and he's not alone.

Come on The Warriors!

:D
Up The Mont!
sheepsteeth

Re: Woke up on the right side of bed this morning...

Post by sheepsteeth »

i agree Tony.

he's not been good, but forms temporary and all that.

Hopefully deacon will be back this week. maybe finch off the bench will be better. that way tommy can go to 9 and mickey mac can have a rest.

maybe playing with deacon organising will let him concentrate on Playing his own game rather than sorting eveything else will improve him until he finds his feet.

Wes

Post by Wes »

Very big and good of you tony, my pennies worth is that finch will come good but i agree 100% with some of your other posts, this game requires 100%+ for 80 mins for the whole season anythin less and you will lose simple as.

Lets hope his head is in the game, im not sure of finch's personal however i have to admit i like the oversees signings when they are family men and they bring their family over with them, not saying these are always the best players but generally there heads are in a good place!
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

We are all feeling a little better now after our anger in the last couple of days,( only a little better mind). If anyone has a copy of the book Blood, Mud and Glory. You will see that John Monie of all people faced the same barrage of fury from the fans following a disastrous spell in one season and look how much he achieved for us. Come on Wigan!! turn it around.
:eusa3: :eusa3:
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

TonyH wrote:I'm prepared to wipe the slate clean for Brett Finch and give him a couple more games to settle himself down, it's hard when you want your team to do so well which in turn makes it easy to point blame and Whilst I still have an inkling that he will not settle (atleast not this season) I hope I am wrong.

And in the words of Rads 'I can only judge people by how they have been with me' and Finch hasn't called my mam any names so I guess he's ok for now.

Better pull his finger out tho, and he's not alone.

Come on The Warriors!

:D
Am sure Madge will be made up with such a magnanamous jesture, a relief that Finch has a stay of execution!
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

I think TonyH is Brett Finch and he is wanting sent home, :blush:
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

highland convert wrote:I think TonyH is Brett Finch and he is wanting sent home, :blush:
Seeing he is in Afghanistan maybe he wants to be sent home
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

I'm not in Afghanistan until the end of the month, AND I'd never want to be sent home, I enjoy it out there.

I'm not Brett Finch either - I have better hands :lol:
Up The Mont!
onedego

Post by onedego »

better Afghanistan than Wigan on Friday night just gone. LOL

War, dun dun, HUHH, dun, What is it good for... absolutly nothin, say it again yallll...