HAS MADGE BN SACKED????

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
marra

HAS MADGE BN SACKED????

Post by marra »

HEARD LAST NITE THAT MAGUIRE BEEN SACKED AND WILL GO BACK 2 OZ ( RABBITTO'S JOB ) AND WANEY IS IN CHARGE! HAS ANY 1 ELSE HEARD THIS? :(
Wes

Re: HAS MADGE BN SACKED????

Post by Wes »

Madge has took all the senior players to one side this morning in training he was in a fuming mood he is breaking the news apparently that he is going (with immediate effect) . . . . . confirmation/more to come . . . . watch this space!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Bad news if its true but might explain a lot!
lcharnock2

Post by lcharnock2 »

Is this definitely true 29wes28? Or have you just heard rumours, like the rest of us through twitter etc?

Bad news if true.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I've just had it confirmed from another source!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

It is very un Lenagan like which if true suggests he is not calling the shots. look at Noble, Gleeson etc etc, Lenagan does not do anything without extensive planning / preparation.
Wes

Post by Wes »

until officially announced everything is a rumour however it is from a very good source who is rarely wrong and the source is not the internet . . . like i said earlier i will try to get it confirmed more than i have so far so please watch this space . . . . very sad if true but well done for last year madge if it is . . . . Open question, how does everybody feel with Wany as coach?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I always envisaged Wane would be the next coach but the scenario is not one I even considered nor wanted. I hope it is not true but I fear the worst.
Wes

Post by Wes »

cp this is complete speculation now but something else has happened or there is more to the gleeson saga than meets the eye, i would imagine it extremely hard to leave a 3 yr deal unless you had a cluase in your contract or strong reasons to not agree with the club surely a better offer and being homesick doesnt just cut it on its own ???????
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

a better question would be who would his assistant be, would Rads do it for the rest of the season? would Deacon retire now and do it, would Fletcher (U20's coach) do it? hope the Madge news isnt true but if it is thank you for the past 12 months