maguires first capture

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stevo38

maguires first capture

Post by stevo38 »

is pat richards from a good source
THE 18th Man

Re: maguires first capture

Post by THE 18th Man »

really doubt this considering he is already in negotiations with IL over a new deal and a Madge only told the player after KR he was leaving.
lancaster4499

Post by lancaster4499 »

this is my biggest fear! we need to get paddys contract tied up asap
"To be the man you have to beat the man"

stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

hes gone believe me
lancaster4499

Post by lancaster4499 »

wouldnt suprise me at all steve! wat a season this will turn out to be!
"To be the man you have to beat the man"

THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

so your telling me that the Super League Man Of Steel with the Super League Champions, the club he has been with for 6 years now and with a young family has in the last 24 hours decided and signed to go to Souths because Madge is going there even though he said only a few weeks ago he is in talks over a new contract. still finding it hard to believe
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Well I for one do not believe it.I know something you all don't know. Had a phone call from Russell Crowe himself begging me to let the wife go to South's as an enforcer.I was reluctant at first and told him she had a lifetime contract with me. But the fact that he said Madge was looking at her as his first major signing on a six figure contract was enough to convince me. I did of course ask Russell if these rumours about bringing Pat along for the ride were true. But he said it was pure speculation on behalf of the poster and that my wife was always heading the list of captures.He said to tell all the Wigan fans to stop speculating about who's staying and who's going until it happens. :cool:
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Oh, dear we have a problem. Pat is going to gridiron or is that contract cancelled. Why would SSR want Pat. A player in his latter years returning from injury moving to a country not short of wingers. Not up to NRL fullback. Misschief in the wrong section.
Only reason Pat would head south would be to be down under on retirement.
Jim
BriH

Post by BriH »

Far to many assumptions for me. Let's wait and see. I for one think it is pure speculation (and it might be Pat's agent trying to get an extra bob or two on his next contract).
onedego

Post by onedego »

why are "good sources" never revealed? I'd love to know who these good sources are.

To me, a good sauce is Heinz Tomato Ketchup.