We are gonna smash Saints.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the winky one

We are gonna smash Saints.

Post by the winky one »

We are gonna smash Saints on Friday!!

Sorry Tony....Stole your thunder :D

How does everyone think we will go? :doz: :doz:
Wigan_panda

Re: We are gonna smash Saints.

Post by Wigan_panda »

We have to win it in the forwards! The backs i have no problem with but the forwards have to perform, if they can, then we will beat them.
It's good to have an end to journey towards, but it's the journey that matters in the end.
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

the winky one wrote:We are gonna smash Saints on Friday!!

Sorry Tony....Stole your thunder :D

How does everyone think we will go? :doz: :doz:
Yes we are, and at last a Positive Thread, until some bugger turns it into another doom and bloody gloom thread :conf:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

the winky one

Post by the winky one »

I agree Panda..and our forwards have been a bit lightweight lately,but we have Deacs back now and it sounded as though he had a good impact on the game on friday, really need to improve our kicking game.
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Thanks Trotski...no point thinking we are beaten before we get there.. :eh: :eh:
onedego

Post by onedego »

stay organised, and stay confident, and we'll walk all over them like @ GF. Totally agree with the advertising campaign that "Nothing Else Matters", and yes, we ARE gonna smash them!
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

YAY!! :D :D :D
Wigan_panda

Post by Wigan_panda »

I'm pretty sure their fans are as confident. On paper we should hammer them, but to quote Andy Gray "Paper never won a football match" Even though this is rugby...
It's good to have an end to journey towards, but it's the journey that matters in the end.
Wes

Post by Wes »

I think Stains go into the match as favourites having won their last 6 games and their forwards are on fire but I have a feeling that if we can field the same 17 as we did against KR we will win, our forwards will need to have their game of the season.

Also some of this will pin on wether the RFL still have their crossbows aimed at a Mr Lima.

Leeds KR Hudds Wigan Catalans Wolves Cas to win for Thurs an Fri.
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

I dunno eh you start a trend off and ppl start jumping on the band wagon lol.

We WILL batter Saints on Good Friday and speaking of battered i will be absolutely battered on Friday afternoon as it's my leaving do down in Northampton before I go away, shits gonna get messy, large projector screen, hot tub, pole dancing you name it its on and you wouldn't even think that all that is happening in my mates house but it is!

Come on Wigan batter them like we did on Oct 2nd 2010
Up The Mont!